Skylight369 Stories and Account.

If any of you are reading this, this is about Skylight369, that is a Wattpad and Fanfiction.net writer.

She is a writer who is inspired by the How To Train Your Dragon movies and shows that she decided to make her own.

She been working with a rewrite story of httyd by adding in a few Ocs and a little alterations. It is called HTTYD: The Haddock Twins fanfiction stories on both wattpad and fanfiction.net.

The Haddock Twins stories are an alteration with Hiccup having a twin sister named Hicca and is learning to be a healer. And have a female Night Fury named Midnight who is also a mate to Toothless. Hicca cared for her family and friends and her and her twin brother share everything together and she and her brother are leader of the dragons riders while finding discoveries of new dragons and helping their friends and saving dragons in need.

Hicca Haddock

Age: 15 (How to train your dragon), 20 (How to train your dragon 2)

Family:

.Hiccup (twin brother)

.Stoick the Vast (father)

.Valka (mother)

Dragon: Midnight (Night Fury)

Appearance:

How to train your dragon: Almost the same as her brother in appearance with her hair longer and tied in two braids similar to Anna from 'Frozen'. She has a green short sleeve shirt with a light brown leather skirt and vest, black leggings and brown boots. She usually carries a small satchel with a notebook, a charcoal pencil and medical kit containing bandages, burn cream, etc.

How to train your dragon 2: Has grown taller over the years, almost the same height as Hiccup. Her bangs grew out and are now pulled back with her hair tied in one braid tail reaching the mid of her back. She has a flight suit similar to the one Hiccup has but in black along with a motor-bike type helmet.