Day 2- Decorations

Day 2 is here!! 

"DREAM CAN YOU GRAB THE CHRISTMAS BOX FROM THE BASEMENT?" "Sap, dude it's literally only November 1st." Dream rolled his eyes knowing once again he was going to lose this battle, honestly he didn't know why he even tried at this point Sapnap always got his way when it came to Christmas. "Are we seriously having this conversation again, Dream?" "ArE wE sErIoUsLy HaViNg ThIs CoNvErSaTiOn AgAiN dReAm?"Dream mocked as he retreated to the basement to get the Christmas box. "You sound like an idiot dude," Sap yelled as he shut the door to the basement allowing him to get into the kitchen

With Dream being downstairs, this gave Sapnap time to quickly put on his holiday music playlist and dance around a little to classic Christmas carols while waiting for his lifelong best friend and new-ish roommate to help him celebrate his favorite time of year. 

With the box now being unpacked Dream smiled as he saw the glee on his friend's face skimming through the box which feels like it gets more and more full each year. "OH MY GOODNESS! I completely forgot we got Patches, a Christmas outfit! Ahhh she is going to look adorable! Oh and look at these towels!" Dream grabbed a string of garland out of the box and draped it over the mantle knowing exactly what Sapnap liked after living with him for almost a year now. "DREAM WE NEED TO GO TO BATH AND BODY WORKS TOMORROW TO STOCK UP FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON" "Sapnap, you are probably the only straight dude that has ever said that sentence BAHAHHAA" the older blond wheezed. 

After 4 long hours of correcting and making sure the entire house, front yard and backyard was perfect, Sapnap and Dream were finally done with the decorations and they were ready for a nap. Though they didn't fall asleep before turning on ELF and making a bowl of peppermint popcorn and getting all snuggled up under a fuzzy blanket.

"Happy Holidays Sap"

"Happy Holidays Dream"

AND THAT'S IT! I WROTE THIS MAINLY IN ENGLISH CLASS.... SORRY MR. KAPER LOL

NUMBER 3 WILL BE UP SOON AS I CAN WRITE IT!