𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑚𝑖'𝑠 𝑉𝑆. 𝑈𝐴

C͜͡o͜͡n͜͡t͜͡a͜͡i͜͡n͜͡s͜͡ c͜͡u͜͡r͜͡s͜͡e͜͡ w͜͡o͜͡r͜͡d͜͡s͜͡,͜͡ b͜͡o͜͡y͜͡ x͜͡ b͜͡o͜͡y͜͡ c͜͡o͜͡n͜͡t͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡,͜͡ q͜͡u͜͡i͜͡r͜͡k͜͡l͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ A͜͡U͜͡,͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ B͜͡a͜͡k͜͡u͜͡D͜͡e͜͡k͜͡u͜͡

"ᖴᗯᗴᗴT!!"
A whistle loud as hell almost made everyone out in the field deaf.
"PICK IT UP!! WE CAN'T AFFORD LOOSING ANOTHER GAME TO THE KANOMI'S!!" Bakugou yelled, a vein popping on his forehead.
Katsuki Bakugou. Football captain of UA, loud, explosive, but very good looking and amazing player. They've lost multiple times against the Kanomi's that it's not even funny.
His good friend, Kirishima, who was waking by him, covered his ears to block the loud annoying noise, oh and the whistle too.
"Calm down man, yelling at them won't do much good"
"Hell yeah it will! They better listen before I rip them a new one!" Bakugou sent daggers at everyone, making them hurry and go back to training. Kirishima rolled his eyes, "look man, if you yell at them the only thing that will achieve is have them angry at you. Plus, I doubt we'll win this next game against them. They've been seriously kicking our butts! It's like they have some superpower or something!"
"Shut it shitty hair! I don't want to hear another word from you unless it's a plan on how to defeat those losers!" Bakugou glared at Kirishima, eyes daring him to speak about the stupid Kanomi's and how good they are.
"...but they've won almost every game against us-"

"Alright guys! I think that's enough practice for today! Go ahead and drink some water or go home!" Midoryia yelled.
Izuku Midoryia. Football captain of the Kanomi's, school sweetheart, kind but will bust your ass open if you try him. Also attractive and a good player. They've won 5 games in a row and are UA's biggest threat.
"Hey Midoryia! You think you could come by with the rest of team to eat? We're quite hungry and wondered if you wanted to come by?" Iida, one of Midoryia's friend had come up to him after grabbing two bottles of water and handing one to Midoryia. "Mm, not sure, I have some homework and need to turn it in" he said as he uncapped the water bottle and drowned the water in one go. "Ghah" he wiped his mouth and looked back at Iida, "but maybe this one time won't hurt" he smirked as he saw Iida smile "alright! We promise we won't take much of your time!" Midoryia laughed which earned a wide smile from Iida, "alright, where we going?"

Back at UA, the team had finished their exhausting practice and were packing up. "Yo! Baku!" Kaminari, also one of Bakugou's good friends, had come over and wrapped and arm around his shoulder. "You're sweaty" was all Bakugou said before prying his arm off of him. "Right, like you aren't" Kaminari rolled his eyes fondly before lightly laughing at the way Bakugou glared at him. "Anyways dude, the team was wondering if you'd like to accompany us out to eat! It's Friday and why not?"
"Because I don't like you guys"
"Awe, don't lie dude! We know you actually care for us! Come on, don't tell me you're too scared to go on a little "late night adventure" Kaminari chuckled. "Fuck you, and fuck off, I'm not scared! Of what?!?" Bakugou sneered. "Yes or no dude, come on!"
"Fucking fine! Just stop whining like a little bitch!"
"WOHOO!! YEAH!!! HE SAID YEAH GUYS!!" Kaminari patted his shoulder before running off to the rest of the team who were cheering.
"ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇ"
Bakugou muttered before picking up his bag and walking to the rest of the team.
What's a little hang out going to do to them? It's not like they'll encounter some enemy....

~Tᗷᑕ~

Author's notes: This is part 1 and I will add more warnings as this progresses. For now though, I hope y'all enjoyed! Also, pics used aren't mine nor are the characters! These characters are from the manga My Hero Academia, and this is just a FANFICTION story about them! None of which is canon❤️❤️
-Izukusimp🤡🙈🖤

꧁670 words