chapter !: How My Life is Going So Far

Dipper's POV

My life or well my miserable life right now is clearly not at its best point. First things first, I live in Gravity Falls with my twin sister, Mabel, key-words 'twin' and "sister". We have lived here in Gravity Falls since we were 12. When we moved here, we just came to "visit" my Grunkles, Stanford and Stanley, who were also twin brothers. After our 13th birthday, our father, Marco, had an affair with our mom's best friend, Cassandra, but then on the month after our birthday, our mom, Mally, killed her used to be "best friend" after she heard about the affair and we had to move here to lived at Gravity Falls because Marco divorced Mally and took all the money with him plus the house.

My Sister loved our dad and became a wreck after he left us with our mom. When we turned 15 and started high school, She would rely on drugs and other older men to bring her happiness. She would yell vitriol at our mother and throw things around whenever our mother starts to yell at her. Anything would make her angry and whenever she was, she would start to cry angry tears, then she would start tearing up the place like a savaged cat. Once she was done with calming down, she would go to her room and just stay there until the next morning to go to school. She wouldn't come out to eat or even for a drink of water. I assumed she had water bottles in her room already by now but I couldn't tell nor could I assume what she was doing in her room for the rest of the day because we had separate bedrooms. I did, though, assume she had anger issues and most likely my assumption was right, I had plenty of evidence to state how it is, most likely, correct.

I didn't know whether she had mommy issues or daddy issues, I believe she had both or none and that she was just fucking herself up, not that I ever tried to figure it out. I mean I could say daddy issues because the reason she was like this in the first place is because daddy cheated on mommy and then divorced her after she killed his sex partner but still I wouldn't blame him cause even though mom was a badass, she was sick and unmentally stable and needed help. I mean she killed someone but then again she had a reason too.

I wouldn't really say mommy issues though because even though mom knew what Mabel thought of her, she still cared and stayed with us to be a good, caring and loving mother, who was always there to support us in anything we wanted to do with our life. Honestly, most of what she thought of mom was false and just in her head, so really it was just her. Daddy couldn't control how it would affect Mabel and mommy couldn't help her because she wouldn't let her. In conclusion, Mabel was really just fucking herself up. I felt bad for Mabel but what did anyone expect? I mean Mabel on her own was just a fragile and outgoing girl, who needed both parents to keep her sane, not just one and a brother who could care less.

And then to our mother, Mally, who started a woman only gang. Where she would go out and kill other men who cheated or intended to cheat on their partners. Everyone was afraid of her because, well because she killed and they didn't know why. Only ones who weren't were the people who were in her gang and me, sort of. Mable wasn't scared of her but she did hate her to the point that she wanted to kill mom herself. Mom loved Mabel no matter what she thought and mom knew exactly what Mable thought of her because everyday Mable would yell at mom about how much she hated her and wished she was dead just like mom's ex best friend. I felt bad for mom, the same way I felt for Mabel's problems but instead mom dealt with her problems by killing people and letting...her anger...out. I guess that maybe both Mabel and mom really weren't that different but of course she is Mabel's biological mother and mine, sort of.

On Mabel and mine's 16th birthday, our mother gave us a gift that we still have to this day in the present. Mother never gave us gifts but since it was us turning 16, meaning Mabel is becoming a woman and me a man, she thought it would be a nice gift to start young adulthood. I didn't know if these were "A nice gift" but at least we got something and it's not like she's ever gonna get us another so why not cherish them for as long as we could. Mom gave me a gun with ammo and a book about how to make bullets handmade and another book on how to use one. Mabel got a bat and a reservation to a smash room. Mabel kinda got pissed off at the fact that I got a gun and then proceeds to smash a box with her foot, then realizes that maybe this reservation was actually a better option for her. I took the gun and held it in my hand, it felt nice and like it was meant to be there. So I took the books, plus the ammo and proceeded to walk to my room because I didn't wanna be there when they would start singing happy birthday. Of course they'd yell my name when they would get to that part but it is not like I care. Whenever it is my birthday, it never feels like it should be that day and should only be celebrated for Mabel because I didn't feel like I was a part of this family and I would soon learn why I felt that way.