Part 12

Caroline's pov:
"Let me by you the grocery" I said to the old woman who I'm kind of 'living' with. Some days ago she approached me saying I should come and stay at hers,and when I told her what happened she was really really sad. "Oh darling you're so kind..." she said and I smiled "thank you,so tell me what do u need?" I asked taking a paper and a pen "ok so buy some cheese,butter,fruits like anything you find,milk,some vegetables,pasta,meat,some candy some........" she said and I wrote down everything "alright,I'm heading out" I said and wore my shoe and jacket that were hanging on the corridors thingy...

I was carrying the bags in my 2 hands,I stopped in front a jewelry shop,I want to sell my marriage ring and maybe buy an apartment here or something,I mean the ring costs so much..I walked inside and the bell immediately rang when i opened the doors,the woman who was inside looked at me,I put the grocery bags on the ground. "Hey can I help?" Asked her giving me a soft smile "hey,yes pl" I was interrupted by the sound of the bell again as a sign someone walked in...it was a guy who looks a bit older than I am. "How can I help again?" She asked me and I turned my gaze back to her "oh,umm I want to sell my ring and I'd want to see how much it'll cost" I said taking it off,she looked at it and put on something and idk,yes stuff. "This costs like 80,000 kr" she said and I nodded "umm ok I'd want to se-"

"No way,are u selling this ring?" The guy asked and I turned my face to my right side a little looking at him "yea" I mumbled "you can't- this is a very very and I mean VERY expensive ring and also it's a very special one,like in the whole world only like 10 people own it don't sell it girl that's dumb" said the guy and I chuckled "dumb stupid guy thought he'd buy me with a stupid expensive ring" i mumbled as I thought ab the fact Marcus bought to flex and that's it. "Sorry?" The guy said and I fake smiled "yes I know it's special....but at the moment everything isn't really good and I need the money" I explained and he smiled at me sorry "ok can I talk to you? Outside?" He asked and I nodded,we walked out and he held my hands tight as soon as we stopped "look I don't know you I know,but please don't sell it. You'll regret it I promise,please let me help you..please" he said as his grip tightened on my hands "uhm..you don't even know me and like I don't need help" I said taking my hands off his "that's the point..Years ago my dad was in need of money and someone helped him,and told dad to pay it forward...and ofc I myself owe that man something,because he literally payed for my schooling and all,so please let me help you" he begged and I sighed "but" he interrupted me "if you don't let me help u imma buy the ring and give it back to you" he argued and my eyes widened "ouff. Fine" I mumbled. "Great" he smiled. We walked back and took my ring. "So where do u live? Or where u going now?" He asked taking some bags of the groceries I bought,he's really kind tho... "well...I live with an old lady since you know I'm going through a hard time" I said and he nodded "and I'm going to her house" I added and he nodded "cool"

His phone started ringing "Oi" he mumbled and took his phone "hey babe" "yes,I didn't change my mind" "well I'm helping a girl,think she's your age,to go home since she have lots of grocery bags...and then I'll go to my grandma for an hour,then I'll come back and we'll go there" "aww haha don't worry" "alright,see ya at my grandma's then?" "Ok ok,love ya more. Byes" he said and ended the call. "Sorry that's my fiancé" he laughed "it's ok" I said smiling "she seems cute" I added,he had a very pleasant and cute smile placed on his face. "She really is,if you meet her you'll definitely love her" he said "aww someone's in love" I said and he giggled "I really am" he whispered. And we stopped in front of the old lady (her name is Anna) house. "Wait- that's the house?" He asked shocked and I nodded. Walking inside,marina aka the maid here approached me "let me help you miss" she said "thank you marina" I said smiling "of course. And welcome mr Isak" she said,I looked at her confused. I walked inside and took my stuff off,on the other hand Isak ran inside as if it's his house. I followed him and he approached Anna "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA" he yelled and I looked shocked THATS HIS GRANDMA?? Wow- "aww hi Isak,thanks my darling" she said and he kissed her cheeks "oh seems like you met already" she said looking at me and I nodded "yea" I muttered. "Happy birthday miss Anna" I smiled since I found out it's her bday "aww thank you my sweetheart" I hugged her and we sat talking. Then isak's gf came and I got to know her name,Ida. She's really cute and kind.

And about 2 hours later they left I went to the kitchen and started cooking something for me and Anna....

Emma's pov:

How I was walking in the middle of Oslo like a complete idiot with my cousin looking for my
sister in law because of how my so called brothers kicked her out makes me wanna punch them both in the face and kick them out of our house. However I already asked like 5 people if they've seen her but nope,no one saw her- FUCK YOU MARCUS. I thought madly "ouff where can she be?" Andrea said and I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know" I sighed,we saw a tall guy walking with who I'm assuming is his girlfriend. I stopped them "hey can I ask you a question" I said and they both looked at me "sure,how can I help?" The guy asked "have you seen a girl who looks like this?" I asked showing him a picture of my sister in law and me hugging her tummy,remember y'all? She's pregnant. "Oh- isn't this Caroline?" The girl asked and I confused nodded "yes actually,she's in that White House.." the guy said and I nodded "thank you!" I said but he stopped me "wait,why are you looking for her?"

"Oh,I'm not gonna say much but there is a bit of a big family problem and I'm looking for a whole week ab where I can find Caroline" I explained "oh but- I mean I'm not trying to be nosy but how old are u? I mean it's supposed that adults fix these problems not a teenager" he said and my cousin giggled "basically the stupid adults who made that problem won't do anything,so I'm fixing it with my older cousin Andrea" I explained and he nodded "that's weird,but anyways yea she's in the White House,it's my grandma's" he said smiling "ok good thank you...?" I said "isak and that's Ida my fiancé" he completed "Emma,and that's my cousin,nice to meet you guys" I replied.

I rang the bell of the house and waited for some minutes and a girl opened the doors for me "hey,umm can I help?" She asked and I nodded "yes,Is Caroline here?" I asked and she nodded "yes,why? Who are you to her?" She asked "her sister-in-law and that's my cousin" I said and she looked at us for some seconds and made us walk in. She walked us to the living room and we sat,seconds later I saw Caroline walking in the living room confused and I stood up "CAROLINE" I yelled and she shocked but happy walked and hugged me tight "I missed you" she whispered "what are you doing here?" She added

"I'm here to get you back,I over heard my stupid brothers talk about you AND I decided to come here with Andrea PLEASE let's go back home,Marcus is not keeping his dick in his pants no more- he's fucking a new girl every day AND I WANT U BACK I cant stand this shitty system of them and like my parents doesn't know about it AT ALL" I panicked and she sighed "fuck him" she muttered "i..really don't know. I don't want to go back,Marcus kicked me out LITERALLY kicked me out because of that bitch Suzy,even Martinus believed her- I always knew this bitch would ruin my life and I've always fought with Marcus about it but he'd say I'm just jealous"she said sad and sat next to me on the couch "but you should show him you're the mrs of the house,that you at least gotta be as strong as possible" Andrea joined our conversation "yes I know,Andrea u haven't seen how he kicked me out or how he yelled. I cant,I have a self esteem and he really fucked up" Caroline complained "yes but please Caroline,you're pregnant. He gotta take care of you,if I had to punch him in the face for you then I'd do it" I said and she looked down as tears formed in her eyes I looked at her and noticed that her belly is smaller than before but it's ok right? Nothing's wrong "what's wrong?" I asked as Andrea put a hand around her "I...I lost the baby" she muttered and burst out crying,my eyes widened, my either nephew or niece is dead now "I had to be homeless for a while and then I had to carry my big ass bag everywhere,had some fight with a group of guys and I found out I had miscarried the baby" she sobbed,I cried hugging her tight. "Hey it's ok,don't cry...the baby is in a better place. He died for a reason ok?" I whispered and she nodded whipping her tears away "yea" she muttered,Andrea hugged her as well "it's ok. It's not meant to be here with us and maybe it's for the best! Let's be positive ok? Now let us go home" she whispered and Caroline nodded and whipped her tears "ok,let me just do something's" she whispered and stood up leaving the room....