Chapter 8

Hey earthlings ! Have you seen the 92.9 parody of Rebecca Black's 'Friday' song ? Its effing hilarious! I've added it on here so YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WATCH IT! hahahaaaa! Trust me, you will love Joan. If you read this story and VOTE, COMMENT OR FAN i luv u!! SMUDGE OUT!

P.S- Pic of Hermione and video of Joan's Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Annaleise's POV

Everyone's eyes were wide as we filed through the portrait hole. "This is the Gryffindor Commonroom" Percy began. "No duh, sherlock" I muttered under my breath so nobody could hear. "The boy's dormentries are on your left, the girl's, up the stairs and on your right" Before everyone could follow, I ran across the room and up the stairs, gaining peoples curious looks. I saw many doors, so I walked along until I found a door reading:

Annaleise Snape, Padma Patil, Hermione Granger and Melissa Pratt

My room! I pushed the door open to see nothing but Red and Gold on the walls and four 4-poster beds, each with a different colour cover. I waltzed over to the bed near the window and saw my trunk from my room in Snape's quarters there. I whipped out my wand from underneath my robes and held it up against the light. I love how it sparkles in the sunlight! It's so pretty! After a few minutes of admiring my wand, I pointed it at the bed and muttered "Condolous" and pictured the colours pink and purple in my head. With a pop, the ugly maroon covers on the bed changed to pink and purple swirls. I love my style! With a flourish of my wand, I changed the bed posts to white and added pink and purple cloth hangings around the posts. I stepped back to admire my work. Wow.

Should I change the wall colours around my bed? I didn't have time, as 3 people came into my room and introduced themselves as the girls on the door. I already knew Hermione, so I just had to get to know Padma and Melissa. I liked Padma, as she liked a lot of things I liked. But Melissa? She didn't want to co-operate and ignored me when I said Hi. Unfriendly much? Hermione and I talked until midnight, until we both fell tired and sleepy. She walked over to her bed, next to mine and fell asleep on the red and gold cover she created. I walked over to my trunk and changed into my white nightdress. I twirled in the mirror and brushed my long hair, then walked over to my bed and snuggled into the covers. I looked out of the window. It had an amazing view of the Black Lake and the Hogwarts grounds. I sat up in my bed and looked towards the other sleeping girls. Good, they are asleep. I got out of my bed and stepped towards the window. I opened it as far as it could go and lent out of the window. A breeze blew my hair away from my face as I looked out over the grounds.

All the owls in the owlery to my far right were swooping around the old tower. There was a full moon, and every now and then a werewolf howled in the distance. Poor thing. The sky was littered with a thousand stars. I sighed happily as I gazed at the grounds. It's a good thing I like heights. A small dot in the horizon was flying towards the Gryffindor tower. A.. flame? The thing grew closer and closer until I could clearly see it 30 meters away. It was Fawkes, the Pheonix. Grandpa said that he bought Fawkes of the day of my arrival to Hogwarts, when I was a few months old. Fawkes swooped towards me and landed next to me on the windowsill. His terrible beauty made him glow in the moonlight. His red and gold feathers making the perfect pattern. I stroked him quietly. He seemed to like me, as I was one of the only people, out of the teachers too, that he let touch his soft feathers. I lent against the side of the window and continued to stroke him. He closed his golden eyes in contentment. I love animals.

When it was time for Fawkes to go back to Grandpa for the night, I kissed his head and said my farewell, and Fawkes pecked my cheek in return and flew out of the window to my left. I watched tiredly. I looked at my alarm clock, it was 1:30am. I have school tomorrow! Oh holy mother of crap! I won't be able to get up! I stepped down from the windowsill and quickly stepped into bed. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me once again.

I woke up to an earthquake again. Urgh! I opened my eyes, but I had to close them again because of the brightness. "Anna, hurry! Your robes are on your bed! Get changed and I'll meet you in the commonroom! HURRY!" Hermione was saying to me. I sat up and looked at my alarm clock. It read 5:45 am. I've had about 4 hours sleep. Greeeaattt. I looked at the others, they were all dressed and ready. Hermione walked out along with Padma. I looked at Melissa, who was smirking at me. I got up and walked over to Melissa. God, what the hell is she smiking at? "What?" I asked her. "That'll teach you not to stay up all night, sweetie, and I suggest you get a new alarm. I accidently broke it! Sorrrrryyy!" She smirked as I grew more and more annoyed. That bitch! SHE MADE ME LATE! She then flicked her fake blonde hair in my direction and pranced out. URGH! SOMEONE CALL THE PEST CONTROL! I yelled at her in my head. I glared at her back as she closed the door on me. I calmed down a little and ran towards my bed. I pulled on some white shorts and a black singlet which read 'You don't wanna mess with me!' and ran out clutching my robe. Oh! Shoes! I ran back in and pulled on some black high-tops. I ran out of the room again and into the commonroom. Hermione had my bag with all my books and stuff in it and was waiting in the middle with Padma. I thanked her and pulled on my black robe with the Gryffindor coloured tie and hooked my bag on my arm, then walked out with Hermione and Padma to the Great Hall for breakfast.

I saw Peeves on my way to the hall and ran to him. "PEEVES!" I screamed happily and he chuckled evily. I stopped when I heard that chuckle. Uh oh. "What have you done now?" I asked curiously. "Come with me and you'll seeeee!" He called mysteriously. I followed him to the Great Hall with Hermione and Padma trailing behind me. I then saw the trouble.

The Slytherin table was turned over and their food was on the floor. Then I saw it. Their bodies were each a different colour. Paint, I reckon. I cracked up when I saw it and fell to the floor laughing. Hermione looked like she was trying not to laugh and Padma was screaming with laughter like me. I clutched my stomach and rolled over laughing. The Slytherins looked like they could kill something right now. More students walked in and saw me and Padma on the floor and looked at the Slytherin table. They cracked up too. This is hilarious! When I tried to stop laughing, Peeves pulled me up off the floor, but only to drop me again with his signiture evil grin. I cracked up again. What a morning! Harry, Ron and the twins walked into the scene of me on the floor laughing, Padma crying with laughter and Hermione grinning widely. The twins looked at each other then said together "Is this all you've got Peeves?" Causing Peeves to huff and deny it. I cracked up again at Peeves's face. What is it with me and laughing this morning? Grandpa then walked in with the ghosts on his tail. Spoil sports. I stood up and stopped laughing, only grinning, and pointed at the Slytherin table. With a click of his fingers, Grandpa restored the Slytherin table to how it originally was and magically cleaned each Slytherin member of paint. He then told us to hurry and eat breakfast and go to class in 15 minutes, or we'll be late. He then walked over to me and I hugged him. "Hello Grandpa" I told him, causing people to stare at me. "I would like to see you tonight at 6:00pm, I think it is time I explained everything I've found out" He told me. "Okay!" I replied and kissed his cheek. I then ran over to my friends and said, "WHO WANTS PANCAKES?" really loudly. I laughed and ran over to the Gryffindor table. Wow, I was hypo this morning. I took 10 pancakes and piled them on my plate. Everyone stared at me incrediously. "Wanna see me eat these in less the 2 minutes?" I called, earning a few hoots and 'yeah's from the crowd of Gryffindor's around me. Fred conjured up a timer and set it for 2 minutes. "On your mark.." I picked up a knife and fork, "Get set..." I stared at my plate determindly.. "GO!" Fred called and clicked the button. I shovelled the pancakes down and burped loudly when I was done. "1 MINUTE 43 SECONDS!" Fred told the audience. "YES!" I cried. Everyone laughed and walked off to go to class. "Who has Potions with my dad first?" I asked Harry, Ron, Hermione and Padma. I turned out that Harry, Ron and Hermione had all the lessons with me, but I only had Divination with Padma. I hopped of the bench and grabbed Hermione's arm, and pulled her out the hall, along with Harry and Ron. Well, this'll be interesting.