chapter 13

Jasmine's pov*

I woke up my arm around Valerie and cuddled close to her. I slowly got up out of bed careful not to wake her.  I walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I went to the bathroom and then washed my hands when I saw the test I forgot all about last night. I had it flipped over. I took a deep breath and held it in while I grabbed the test. I closed my eyes and flipped it over. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the test. I let out my breath and put down the tests. There was a knock on the door before it opened and in walked Valerie while she rubbed her eyes. She gave me a sleepy smile and then she looked down at the test and looked back up at me.

"So?" She asked while eyeing me with curiously.

"Here look for yourself." I said and then slid the test over to her side. She stared at me for another moment before she looked down at the test.

"Oh." Was all she said. She looked back up st me and walked closer and put her hand on my shoulder. "Is this a good or bad thing?"

"I'm not exactly sure yet." I said letting out a sigh.

"Well then. Are you going to be okay with this?"

"Yeah. Nothings changed and everything will stay the same."

"Yeah. Well we should get going, we have a busy day." She said with a sad smile.

"Yeah we do." And with that I I grabbed the test and threw it into the trash and then walked out of the bathroom.

It was better to know and not have to wonder. But maybe I liked to wonder more than I liked the truth.