Cheated

I had been dating this amazing guy for about 4 months now. He took me out on a beautiful dinner tonight. There was music, dancing, and an amazing candle lit dinner. It was everything I could ask for. And now here we are after that dinner, enjoy the heat between our bodies as my high gets closer.

Yes this man that I had been dating may have been around 11 years older than me but I didn't care, I'm legal, and happy. He told me he was single and I believed him. He never gave me a reason to suspect him. Ever. He was just amazing. We cuddled and talked, never a dull moment between us. He always made me smile.

Just as I were reaching that beautiful high there's was a knock on the door. We both stopped, breath heavy. "I don't think I locked the door" I say frantically. Well this might be embarrassing. The door swung open. The woman behind the door looking in shock as tears streamed down her face.

"Shit" I heard him mutter under his breath. What? Maybe he was just embarrassed. Maybe he was upset that I didn't lock the door. It's fine, things happen. Right?

"Who is she?" The woman at the door finally spoke. Who am I? Who is she? I paused as I pulled my skirt back down, and my shirt on. "Who is she!" She was yelling at him. Why?

"Look- it's not what it looks like I prom-" I cut him off but slapping him. I looked back at the woman. We made eye contact, all I could feel was her pain. Her pain mixing with mine as it became hatred and rage. I turned back to him now livid.

"How do you know her?" He just looked at me, then at her. Does he think not speaking is going to make this better? "Tell me!" I was yelling know as I slapped him again. He made me so angry.

"My wife" he hung his head in shame. Disgusting. "I promise I was going to tell you, I just wanted to-" I punched him. Straight in the face. Her deserves it for how he treated me and her.

"Bullshit" I smacked him again. "You filthy liar" who made men like this. Why do they even exist. "You disgust me, you told me you were single"

"You told her you weren't married?! To a pregnant woman!" Finally my eyes made contact with her swollen belly. That poor kid. I slapped him again. "You disgust me, you have a child on the way and you want to play games?" I couldn't even bring myself to tears I was so angry. "Don't talk to me OR your ex-wife ever again."

I gave him a final glance as I picked up my purse and keys. Placing my shoes on as fast as possible. I walk over to the woman and hold out my hand. She takes it hesitantly. "She doesn't deserve a man like you" I flip him off and give her hand a light tug, walking us outside slamming the door behind us.

"Men disgust me" I say with a scowl heavy on my face, glaring daggers at the closed door. He's probably already texting some girl for a hookup. Maybe it'll cute his everlasting blue balls. Whatever. I turn back to the woman, she looks around my age. She must've met him young too. "What's your name hun?"

"Vianne" she sobbed out. What a pretty name, so beautiful. How dare he do this to her. I wipe her tears with my hands and pull her in for a hug. "How old are you".

"25" wow she's 2 years younger than me. "We'll hun we still have a long while till we get old and wrinkly, so forget that scumbag" I give her a soft smile as I raise an eyebrow at her. "Snacks and movies?" She paused as the word came out my mouth, then smiled.

"I'm going to need several stupid romcoms and a lot of junk food" we both giggle and link arms as I lead her to my car, looks like she walked here. That must've hurt especially with the weight of a baby.

Part 2?