Anything You Want Forum <<OPEN>>

Anything you want. Anything. As long as it's not dirty. 
We're all waking up in some parallel universe thing

FORUM:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Looks:
World:
Powers?: *Optional*
Backstory?: *Optional*
Why they're there: *Optional*
Personality:
Other:

Mine!
Name: Autumn Glen or "Blue"
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Looks: Long, wavy, pale brown hair. Has brown eyes and pale skin. Has a black hoodie, a white tank top with blue poking out of the top, baggy camouflage pants that go to her knees, and black boots. 
World: An alternate universe in which the apocalypse has happened
Powers: None, but she briefly knows how to do illegal magic
Backstory: Her name used to be Blue. She was apart of a five person army that wore hoodies. They were the rebellion when the apocalypse happened in an alternate universe. Blue was the most trusted solider. The group had a leader, and his name was Master. Almost everyone in the group went rogue. But not Blue. She stayed with Master, no matter what happened. One day, though, she was killed. Her throat was slit, she was stabbed, shot, everything. But she still loved Master. She became a ghost. His ghost.
Master eventually got a new body for her, but she was killed again shortly after. Shortly after reviving her, Master went crazy. He stabbed Blue, killing her for the third time. When he realized what he had done, he couldn't live with his actions. He couldn't give her a new body again. Master went to his friend, who was an illegal magic user, and made him revive her. Even though he had stabbed her, Blue still loved Master. One day, Blue and Master got into a battle with another alliance. Blue almost died once again, but Master sacrificed himself for her. There was no way he could be revived.
Blue couldn't live with herself. She couldn't take it anymore. The pain of death over and over, having her master's death stained in her mind; it was all too much. To escape her past, she used illegal magic to open a portal into some other world. She didn't know which one, but she didn't care. 
Why they're there: The portal she opened took her there
Personality: Kind, sweet, cute, caring, can be serious, sensitive, brave, agile, flexible, curious, risky & forgiving
Other: Is skilled with guns, and very athletic. She's been extremely sad ever since her Master's death. Great at acting and lying. 
If you read this, put "Hisako" with your forum