All Tied Up

~Chapter 1~

I watched as they tied them all up, watched when they were hit and stabbed and a whole lot more. I sat there crying silently while they were all being tortured.

The men were asking things like "where is it?" to, "you think we would never find you?" and I watched crying, trying to hear their answers.

I struggled with my restraints and the gag in my mouth. I screamed, I cried, I fought. I could feel the restraints loosening but they looked at me, knowing that they would not survive. They all stared at me as I struggled and struggled to free myself. But by the time I was free they were all dead and the men were closing in on me...

It was over: I knew it, they knew it, but I didn't want to give them that satisfaction. I didn't want to show them that I was scared. One by one, the men took off their masks and knelt down. I didn't understand, but I knew that this was not supposed to happen.

They all threw their weapons behind them; even ones I didn't realize were there! They did this all while looking me straight in the eye. I gave them the hardest glare I could muster. They did not flinch. In fact they stayed kneeling there as if waiting for an order. But I had no clue as to why they hadn't killed me yet.

A few minutes later, I heard the door open but did not look to see who it was but the other men did. After a minute I followed their gaze and I saw legs that resembled a woman's. I saw the skirt, the deep purple shirt and the blonde hair. I saw the pale skin, and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. The men's heads moved as this woman moved; she walked with an air of elegance and a certain grace that I am positive no woman can have in six inch stilettos.

She stopped in front of me, which shocked me beyond words. But what came out of her mouth shocked me the most, even more than the death of my parents and siblings.

"Princess Alexis! Oh how good it is to see you again! We must get you out of here, you musn't be around the bodies of the family that stole you from us!"

Princess...? Again...? Family...? Stolen...? And that was all I heard before I fainted.