First Love

Because today is boring, I opened those old apps, I scrolled down and up, and suddenly someone chatted named Alvin, I did not expect to love him and after a broken heart for a year and a half.

I thought he was the kind of guy who wanted sex or dirty pictures, but I was wrong there, he was looking for a woman with a good heart and someone he could be with in old age.

I didn't like him at first but he was able to make me happy so I gave him a chance, I also don't see him as attractive.

We exchanged Facebook / Instagram and phone numbers after we gave account we will continue the conversation.

Then he called, we talked a lot of hours that day about everything and events in our lives, he was easy to talk to.

I realized that week that I was falling for her, I didn't want to get hurt or be too attached to her but I couldn't control myself, I fell for her.

I met him for a few months but fell in love again this time it showed me that I have not fallen for the other men with me, it is more lust or infatuation it is love.

Something I can not control because it is difficult and I also hurt if I control what I feel.

Months passed and I grew to love him even more.

That day I answered him
Suddenly he was called too I could hear in his voice that he was very happy.

It was the same day I answered him with a call from his parents that Alvin had an accident.

He tried to take her to the hospital but she could not.

He came into my life for a reason, just someone who taught me to love and be myself no matter what but I love him and he is always in my heart. I will tell my future husband about us and my children because he is my first love even with a sad ending, you will never forget your first love.