Kenzie Pop

The TV turned on when Kira pressed the power on button.
Kira looked at Ally. " Hey Ally, where's my introduction?"
"It's gonna start now, right kids?" Ally said looking at the TV screen. The kids screamed yes as the introduction started to power up by gathering electricity, remaking circuits and draining battery acid. The old, retro TV started to play a upbeat song made with an app called GarageBand and girls started to play as Ally and Kira got sucked into the TV.
"Finally, we've been waiting for you. This kiddy zone is scary when your alone in the dark." Hope trembled.
"Hope, we were getting ready. Your autophobia is ruining the childish vibe in here, right, Kenzie?" Kira asked.
"Yeah, cuz it's my show and you guys are ruining it. Hope, if your scared of it, you can miss the introduction and people will forget about you." Kenzie exclaimed.
The circus scene around them was for a scary scene while maintaining the Children & Family genre. The circus had a stereotypical circus tent with the acrobats to the lion jumping out of a hoop on fire. Next to it, a cute cafe called Café Ally stood. The large, bakery-sized building had coral pink walls, jade green flowers next to it, along with an addition to the cafe; a small salad bar. Inside the cafe their was various desserts, such as Ally Pie (A pie that used cherry and orange jam with dehydrated, caramel orange slices.), madeleines, croissants, doughnuts, cookies, cupcakes, Jade Candy (A dark chocolate slice covered in caramel; over with nuts covered in a jade-green-coloured pastry fitting the slice of dark chocolate centre.) and more. This cafe was owned by Ally, and Kenzie would help once in a while. To the west, a stage was there where Kenzie would sing the danceable song everyone who watched Kenzie Pop knows. This purple and white coloured stage had "fairy" lights hanging from corner to corner all around, with a large broken down sign saying "Stage". This stage brings joy to the cardboard audience, that lives in the girls' town. Behind the stage, a little neighbourhood existed. It consists of Miki, Hope and Rose's houses. They are owned by Kira Housing, which's factory is next door. This hot pink skyscraper had the words KIRA HOUSING on it but this building was always locked, even to Kira. "Ok, Hope, if your such scaredy-cat; you can come and check the stage with me." Miki suggested. "Wow, Miki! That's really nice, but I was planning to go to Rose's house. Next time, Miki! Next time." Hope replied in a calming tone. "Actually, Hope, I'm prepping the Cardboard Citizens to get their citizenship. Even cardboard needs love!" Rose announced. "Ok. Hand tie!" Kira suggested. Everyone layered their hands with tying them too. "1,2,3..." Kenzie counted. ".....POP GIRLS!" All of them shouted out. "Ready boys?" Kenzie asked. "Yes. In 3,2,1..." The cardboard producer counted.
Kenzie put a smile on her face as the other girls formed a line with three girls on each side. Kenzie was in the middle. "We're rolling!" The cardboard producer told the girls. "Hope Roberts-Kaname!" Hope yelled. Astonishing the cardboard audience as they came out of their cardboard houses. Gluing each other together. The crowd went behind the girls, as usual. "Miki Roberts!" Miki yelled, echoing across the never-ending TV universe. "Rose Patterson!" Rose whispered. Despite how quiet the whisper was, the whole room shook, which meant it was time for the full introduction.
The TV screen grid turned into a happy scene background. "Kenzie Swimmer-Mandy!" Kenzie sung as the buildings turning into cartoons. The cardboard producer zoomed in the last few. "Um..Ally..JaMarion." Ally stuttered. Kira then took a deep breath. "Kira Fearon!" She yelled. They then went to their landmarks. The cardboard producer zoomed in on Café Ally as Ally sang her song for the cafe.
Ally-you-can-eat
ALLY'S VERSE
In the ba-kery
everyone worships me
but it makes me feel unfair
'cause i got a friend just right there!
KENZIE'S VERSE
Kenzie's the name.
No, I'm not insane
I'm not scary, no my name is not
MARY.
I carry the money just for Ally,
the bakery angel baby.
Autophobia is what she has, so what
No, she doesn't
GAS.
I walk into limousines with
my best friend at her knees,
She comes in, thanks me,
ALLY'S VERSE
thanks her,
KENZIE'S VERSE
thanks me,
The bakery is booming
blowing up
booming
woke up in her arms
hugging me
ALLY'S VERSE
hugging her
KENZIE'S VERSE
hugging me
Back to Ally!
ALLY'S VERSE
Best friend, close friend, buddy, not acting like she mud—dy
KENZIE'S VERSE
Ew!
ALLY'S VERSE
Best friend, Baker, schoolmate, more than buddies
best buddies
KENZIE'S VERSE
Best Buddies
-
Kenzie brought Ally into a hug as the camera zoomed in on Kira Housing. Kira then started to burst into song, explaining her future career.
I will be a businesswoman!
KIRA'S VERSE
Sunshine, Moonlight
Explain my future
now..
KIRA AS A OLD LADY
Businesswoman.
KIRA (NORMAL)
A businesswoman..
Looking from left to right
finding my dreams tonight
tryna find some friends
until the world ends
then i met my career..
and not Tahir.
I will be a businesswoman
owning houses
better than have buttoned eyes and sown toes
she's a businesswoman
no kids
more friends
no spouse
more friends
better than have buttoned eyes and sown toes
no adoption
more friends
no eloping
more friends
better than have buttoned eyes and sown toes
better than have bleeding eyes and bleeding toes
better than have infections on your eyes and toes
She's a businesswoman
no showbiz
no glassbiz
no songbiz
no artisanbiz
only the part of eyes and toes
better to be healthy than be
youuuu
No offence Friends!
-
Kira ended her song proud of herself as the girls complained it was too "Allison Grand."
"Eh, who cares? It's not like Allison Grand will see this." Kira ranted.
The camera then zoomed in at the circus tents as the acrobats prepared before they magnified in. The acrobats got ready, but one, Polly. Polly hung unto her string on the plastic branch. They started to get a close-up as they smiled and started their tricks. Clown 1 had started swinging on the plastic branch, the lions ended up jumping through. Then it was time for the final ending. They took a close-up of the stage. Kenzie knew her cue. She stood up on the stage and started to sing as the cardboard audience gathered, all glued together.
Kenzie Pop
Kenzie's verse
Oh,
Kira
Rose
Ally
Hope
Miki,
Show me your friendship!
Kira's verse
I love you no matter what
like how you stood up to those girls that
Rose's verse
I love you
You helped me join even though I said yes
Ally's verse
I love you
Especially during that song
Hope's verse
I love you
You never help me because you already secretly believe in me.
Miki's verse
I love you
You help me control my anger issues and social anxiety
Kenzie's verse
See,
Everyone's verse
We're best friends!
-
Kenzie came in for a big hug. Miki grabbed the remote from her pocket and transported them to Kira's house.
"Finally!" Kira groaned.