His fated pair

JJ sighed as he felt Simon go limp in his arms. He carried him bridal style, his thoughts filled with what happened before all of this. 
---
“A human. A man named Simon Minter is your fated pair. You must find this man now, mark him and claim him as yours.” Enya said, her hands on the crystal ball that someone he image of the man, he was pretty. Enya was the one who find the royal’s fate pairs. She had been for a long time. She was one of the demons that survived from the tyranny and cruelty of humans. So it came to a shock from JJ after hearing that his fated pair was a human, more over a man. 

“What?! Enya you old hag! Check it again!” JJ screamed, he didn’t believe it. A human even worse a man, is his fated pair. “Hey Enya, you sure that the crystal ball is working right?” Josh asks he was one of JJ’s friends that acted more of a dad rather than a friend honestly. “you know what? Fuck this. I don’t even like dudes!” JJ stood up as he said that, his mind filled with frustration and anger. He wasn’t going to let stupid “fate” decided who he was going to mark! Fated pairs only matters to royals since it ensures that both of them are a match. To others, they can marry or mark anyone they wanted. Royals can also rebel and fuck others that is not their fated pair but they cannot mark anyone else just their fated pair and vice versa.

“I’m going.” Then JJ disappeared. Enya sighed as she let go of the crystal ball. “don’t worry Enya he’ll accept it soon” Josh comforted the poor old lady. Josh knows JJ, it had been like that from the start. Once JJ gets told to something because he’s a royal, he’ll bitch about it at first then he’ll gradually do what he’s told. JJ never liked being a royal, because of his royal status, he didn’t make friends easily.
They’ were all to scared of him, his parents were the king and queen of hell. Meaning in his school no one really bothers him, none of the bully’s dare to bully him. His parents had control of their everything, one word from JJ and he can ruin anyone’s life he if wanted to. But there were a group of people who was never scared to approach him.
Those people were, Josh, Ethan, Vik, and Tobi. The four of them were the group first, they were all hesitant to talk to JJ except Josh. He was the one who invited JJ to their table, the one introducing him to the gang, the one who invited him to be a part of their group. He owes Josh a lot.

His first impression of them was;
Tobi was nice, so was josh, Ethan was a bit rude and Vik scared shitless. He’s never liked Vik, yeah sure he was nice but for some reason he just manages to piss the living shit out of him but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t care for him. Tobi was nice, like how’d you be to strangers but then he slowly became more chaotic the more they knew each other. Then Josh, if you were to ask him he would have thought Josh was an angel, but like any other angel Josh also had a chaotic side but he’s got that  “I’m your second parents” vibe to him but he doesn’t mind. Ethan apologize many times to JJ when he was being rude his reasoning? He was also scared of JJ.

JJ’s mother was human but his father wasn’t, he also had a brother who was a cunt.  Josh’s mother was a succubus while his father was a human. The other three’s parents were pure demons. Meaning he and Josh were the only mixes in the group.  But that didn’t bother them one bit.

JJ teleports back to Earth to find this “Simon” of his. To his surprise he was brought to a church, not a small church a big one. Shit is his fated pair a fucking priest? Fuck that would be hot, having a man of god crumble below him, for his dick. Shit he should really stop thinking about it or he’ll get a semi. 

So he explored the church and no he wasn’t going to fucking explode. Humans are dumb, demons can go inside churches. Demons would die if a cross was shove on their face, If it was the 1800. Ever since humans made new ways to kill demons, demon have also have found a way to not die if a cross is shove on their face and that way is staying the fuck away from humans. Demons were given this warning but most of them don’t listen and it’s one of the reasons they die.

JJ loved Earth. He loved fucking with the hot girls and trolling everyone. It was always hilarious when a dumb catholic point their cross, get their holy water, hell even the bible to just make him perish but they don’t know that he’s half human, those things don’t hurt him. Not one bit. But it’s always funny to see them try though.

Humans were cruel and heartless even to their own kind. It was ironic, humans describe his kind; evil, selfish, heartless and cruel. If he were guess he thought those pesky humans describe themselves.
It was quite funny to him actually.
Humans were one of the reasons why half of their kind was killed. Humans deserve the title heartless for what they have done to his kind. To his brother

After a few minutes of looking for his fated pair everywhere, he finally stumbled to the place he was avoiding, The church. He entered, none of the people seem to notice him, just doing their own business, then his eyes laid upon the man on the altar.

“holy shit” holy shit indeed. The priest was beautiful, probably 29 years old (in human age),pale skin waiting to be covered in love bites, dirty blond hair, green-blue eyes, his body hugged tightly by a black cassock. It was hot, the cassock showed  showed off curves he’s never thought men had.

“oh” was the only thing that came out of JJ’s mouth, fuck they were having a mass. Why didn’t he thought of it sooner? Shit he was stupid sometimes.

So he stood outside, and watched the priest, talking some Christian stuff. So for finally what felt like unbearable hours, the mass was done. As soon as people left, JJ stayed, his eyes still not leaving the priest, who was talking to some altar boy. JJ rolled his eyes at the boy, just from the looks of it, the altar boy had a crush on Simon. Poor altar boy, he doesn’t know Simon Minter belongs to him and him only. It was laughable really, judging from the way Simon talks and acts around the boy, he's clueless to what the boy feels about him.

Soon the boy finally walks back to the sacristy. Leaving Simon alone at the altar, from what JJ sees it looks like he’s clean the marble stone. JJ rolled his eyes, does this church don’t have it’s own maid or something?. Oh looks like the church is finally closing, JJ went outside or teleports outside. He made himself invisible so humans wouldn’t see him.

JJ spotted Simon, from the looks of it he was to the dormitory so he followed. He had to know where his future lovers room right? The dormitory was a five story one and Simon lives on the 3rd floor, 5th room. Oh? Simon and that annoying boy were walking together, the boy was getting on his nerves. It seems like the boy or bog from what he heard Simon call him, lives a door down to Simon. Stupid bog.

Bog finally departs from Simon (to JJ’s delight) and goes to his own room. He got closer to Simon, as he entered the dorm room JJ cringed. The room was so fucking small. Simon’s bed on the farthest left, a wooden cabinet, and a small table with a candle. Shit was that the only source light his place has? JJ smiled he could prank Simon but if he did, he might give his future boyfriend a heart attack so no thank you. 

He watched as Simon strip his cassock off. ‘Shit.. ’ JJ thought, but to his luck, the young priest is wearing another layer of clothes beneath the cassock off, which are boxers and a thin white shirt. Simon entered the bathroom with the candle in hand, so JJ sat in a chair in darkness, he could hear it the faucet was running.

Shit, water is available but not lights? What the hell is with this church? Why are they so poor? The church is huge but they can’t afford to pay for the electric bill? It was pathetic really. Simon came out of the bathroom with a towel that hangs on his neck. But since JJ had some un-natural superpowers he could see in the dark, and no he doesn’t mean this vision is green, you get what I mean.

Simon belly flop on the bed, letting JJ see his ass. Round was what he’ll describe his ass. ‘Nice’ JJ thought, not only was his fated pair beautiful he also had a nice ass. JJ waited a few minutes maybe something will happen but nothing did. So he stood up and walked by the bed. He leaned down, only to hear soft snoring. ‘jeez he doesn’t even jack off before he goes to sleep?’ that would have never work for JJ. He was what his friends call him a jack off maniac. There wasn't a day where his poor penis could rest.

•••
When morning comes, JJ is already at church stalking his beloved Simon. It went on like usual, mass, some people confess, you know the drill. It was night time, but Simon was still inside the church, Harry was nowhere to be seen. JJ hopes he’s dead. Simon had a wet rag and went inside the confession room, so JJ followed. To his surprise, Simon was not here to clean but to jack off....? He could barely control his laughter as Simon took out his member and lube? JJ smirked, ‘priests are so kinky’ he thought, I mean was he wrong? Look at what this one is doing, jacking off not in his room no but the churches confession room.

He watched as Simon jerked himself with his left hand occupied by his phone. Simon wasn’t big he had to note. Shit was Simon watching porn? To his surprise, it wasn’t a big titty blond girl on screen but a guy? Holy shit Simon Minter is gay and a priest.

JJ smiled, he could use this as proof to what he’s going to do in the future.
JJ stalks Simon for the past 4 weeks, until he learned his pattern of behavior. He goes to the confession room to jack off, cleans himself then goes to his apartment or dormitory to fall asleep, shame and guilt swallowing Simon whole.
----
He finally brings Simon to the dormitory. He’s already memorize how Simon starts his routine. But since Simon’s asleep from the liquid drug JJ forced him to drink, he’ll have to skip all those routine and just fall asleep. But before that JJ had to mark him already. He placed Simon on his chest so his back was in view. JJ then hurries to unbutton the cassock and ready to rip the white shirt but to his surprise there was no white shirt, just Simon’s bare back. ‘he’s so lewd’ JJ thought, if he didn’t have enough self control, he’d probably fuck Simon till he was crying.

JJ got to work, he licked Simon’s neck then used his long finger nails to write KSI on his beautiful pale skin. JJ watched as carmine blood leak out of the wounds, it was delightful. Before the blood had any chance to leak down Simon’s back, JJ had licked them clean. His blood was just as delicious as he was.

To reduce the pain, JJ healed Simon’s back, the letter carving was leave to be scars. Then JJ left.