Just one Time [Ikaris] - SMUT

"Come on, Ikaris; it'll be fun," Kingo promised as he and a few of the other Eternals walked into the club.
I

karis sighed and looked around the club. "Sure, if you say so," he said in a deep Scottish accent. He leaned against the bar and ordered a whiskey for himself.
"Don't be a killjoy, Ikaris. Even Makkari is here today instead of reading any books," Druig explained, patting him on the shoulder. "Would you like to dance?" he asked Makkari in sign language and she nodded. Together, he and Makkari went to the dance floor.
"Alright, you know where to find us, boss," Kingo finally relented and went to the dance floor as well. Ikaris sipped his drink and watched the dancing people until his gaze lingered on a curvy woman near him. She came up to the bar and ordered a cocktail; he let his gaze roam down her body.
"Are you going to keep staring? Then I would suggest you take a picture, it might take a little longer," she spoke, smiling at him.
Ikaris looked at her over the rim of his glass and smiled charmingly as well. "You mean with those addictive smartphone things? I think I'd rather keep staring then." She laughed and he immediately knew he liked the sound of it.
"I'm Y/N," she introduced herself to him and offered her hand, which he took after a moment's hesitation.
"Ikaris," he replied, letting her hand go after a few seconds.
Y/N raised her eyebrow questioningly. "Like Icarus, who flew too close to the sun?" she asked, and he nodded with a laugh.
"That's the one." She took a sip of her drink before pushing herself off the counter.
"Well Ikaris, I'm going to go dance and you're welcome to join me if you'd like..." she said, walking backwards for a moment before turning and leaving. Ikaris watched her dance for a moment and kept looking at him. He finished his whiskey in one gulp and set the glass on the bar and followed her onto the dance floor. Y/N danced with her back to him and he wrapped his arm around her waist before twirling her around. Her hands were on his chest and she looked at him with a flirty smile.
"I was beginning to think you weren't going to come." She wrapped her arms around his neck as they both began to sway in time to the music.
"Better later than never, right?" He pulled her close to his body so there wasn't an inch between him.
"I don't have all night to wait for you," she said with a cheeky smile. "If you hadn't come, I would have had to find another man for my plans tonight."
"Oh?" -He furrowed his brow- "What are your plans?"
"Why don't you find out?" Y/N pulled him down to her and kissed him gently at first, until Ikaris deepened the kiss between them. She pressed against his body and could feel his erection pressing against her. He broke the kiss and ran his thumb over her lip.
"You're playing a dangerous game, are you sure you want to play with fire?" he asked, glancing from her lips to her eyes in turn.
"I like the fire," she said simply and taking his hand, she pulled him out of the club. He pulled her by her hips into an alley near the club and pushed her against a wall as he kissed her passionately. She pulled him closer by his hair as his hands explored her curvy body. His lips traveled down to her neck and he nibbled on her skin. Ikaris pressed his body against hers, making her moan softly. After a few minutes, he stepped back from her and pulled her out of the alley with him. "My apartment is nearby."
"All right," he agreed and let her lead him to the apartment. She was barely able to open the front door before he pushed her against the closed door. He lifted her up by her waist and she wrapped her legs around his hips. Ikaris kissed her cleavage before pulling his head back toward her and kissing him. "Where's your bedroom?"
"Second door on the right," she said breathlessly. He quickly carried her to the room and to the bed; gently dropping her onto the varnishes before crawling onto the bed as well. Y/N hastily began to unbutton his shirt and slid it down from his shoulders. His hands traveled under her dress to the sides of her panties and pulled them down. He put her legs over his shoulders and his head disappeared under her dress. She gasped as he began to lick over her fold and thrust his tongue into her entrance, her back arching and her hands running through his hair. Quickly, Ikaris crawled over her body and pinned her hands beside her head.
"You will not touch me unless I give you permission. Understood?" he commanded, and Y/N felt her pussy grow wetter. He pressed his erection against her pussy and made her moan. "Understood?"
"Yes, sir!" she moaned loudly. He took both her wrists in one hand and let his other hand wander down to his pants. Ikaris quickly opened them and slid them down just enough to pull his cock out. "Oh God!" She could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her entrance before he thrust into her tight pussy in one quick thrust. Y/N grabbed the varnish and held on to it as he fucked her quickly. He let her wrists go and reached for the head end; Ikaris thrust into her at a different angle and she arched her back with each thrust. One hand moved down and he began rubbing her clit. She felt her orgasm building inside her.
"You must not come until I give you permission," he declared as he felt her tighten around him.
"Please, sir! Let me come!" she begged and he thrust deep inside her before she reached her orgasm. Ikaris pulled out of her and turned her onto her stomach. He opened her dress and quickly pulled it down; the fabric fell carelessly on the floor beside the bed. Ikaris slid his pants down as well and pulled her hips up to him before thrusting back deep inside her. He took her large breasts in his hands and rolled her nipples between his fingers. She moaned into the pillows as he repeatedly pulled his cock completely out of her until only the tip was inside her before thrusting back into her hard again. His hand began rubbing her clit again and she quickly felt her second climax building inside her.
"Do you want to cum?" he asked and she didn't have to look at him to know he was smiling mischievously.
"Yes. Please, sir!" she begged him, and he thrust into her as deep as he could, making her come. Ikaris thrust into her one last time, filling her pussy with his hot cum, and finally his cock slipped out of her pussy and he fell onto the bed beside her. He pulled Y/N into his arm and a blanket over both their bodies. It took only a few minutes for her to fall asleep and Ikaris gently pushed her off him and tried to get up, but she touched his arm and said, "Stay." Ikaris sighed and decided to fulfill her request and lay down next to her again....

A/N Do you have a request for Ikaris? Then feel free to write it to me.💙