Prologue

-------------

Naruto's POV:

I have been running from the villagers so they wouldn't hurt me, now I'm outside the gate and in a forest I slowed down when I saw that they weren't following, but then I realized that it's night time and lost in a middle of a forest.

I was scared and hungry but I keep walking, looking everywhere if there's something to eat.

I didn't saw the rock so I tripped and fell in the water near it, so now I'm wet and shivering from cold.

I still didn't give up so I keep walking, but I heard some footsteps, I was about to run but my body won't move I was terrified.

"Why was there a child out here doing in the forest all alone?" Someone said but I don't hear any hate in his/her voice, so I turned and saw a beautiful lady

"U-um..." I looked nervous 'what if she also hate's me?'

"Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help." She said while smiling, her voice is like a melody.

"Come now, before you will get a cold." She said while offering her hand to me, so I accepted her offer.

She then lead me to her house and pushed me in the bathroom to take a hot bath.

"After you finish, wear this clothes and go to the kitchen, I will be waiting there and making dinner for us. Well, have a nice bath." She handed me some clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

'she's so nice and beautiful, I hope we can be friends' I thought and begin my nice and warm bath.

(Time skip)

We're now having dinner, her food is really good.

"U-um... P-pretty Lady, what's your name?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled.

"(Y/n) Tokito, but you can call me
(n/n) or (y/n)." She said "you?" She asked

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm gonna be the next Hokage! Dattebayo!" I said proudly

"I'm sure you will, I'm looking forward for it to happen, but just remember it will only happen if you work hard and will never give up." As she said that I was so happy so I hugged her and I felt that she hugged me back, that is until I feel asleep.

(Y/n)'s POV:

After Naruto feel asleep, I put him on my bed and pulled up the cover for him.

I went out of my room and walked into the kitchen, there I saw a man who is keep following Naruto.

"Um... Hello, can I help you?" I asked, hel looked surprise that I could see him.

"YOU CAN SEE ME!?" He asked

"Hai! I can also make you solid and visible, you can possess my body but only if I want to." I smiled

"I'm so glad, it's really boring when no one can see you." He said "I'm Minato Namikaze by the way."

"Your the fourth hokage and Naruto's father right?" I asked

"Yeah that's me, how'd you know?"

"You looked like Naruto so I figured and I also went to the leaf village to buy somethings and foods." I answered while peaking the plates and put it in the sink and washed it.

"Oh" he simply said

"Your free to look around" I said and he began to look around and asking me what is it.

-------------------