Chapter 14

Third POV

(Y/n) didn't sleep because of Madara, he was throwing a tantrum by giving (Y/n) some flashbacks in her dreams that she wanted to forget.

Fortunately, she doesn't mind having to stay up but Madara was getting annoying to her and he made her mood so much worst.

(Y/n)'s ghost companion noticed it and was concerned. "(Y/n), is everything fine?" Shisui asked as to which (Y/n) shook her head.

"Everythings fine..." She said, dismissing the question any further. "Are you sure? You looked more pale than you already are (Y/n)..." Minato pointed out the obvious.

"..."

(Y/n) didn't reply, as her brow frowned. Madara was in it again. 'The fuck do you want man child?' She couldn't hold her crankiness.

"About time you talked to me!"

Madara's voice boomed in her head as she rolled her eyes. 'I haven't teached you to be this way. So get to the fuckin point!'

"Don't let them touch or hold you. Nor you hold them!"

(Y/n)'s brow twitched as dark aura surround her figure, the others backed away from her. They doesn't know she was this angry, they thought she was mad at them. 'Do not boss me around Madara. I repeat! Do. Not. Boss. Me. Around. This aren't your body, nor I am your slave! You are already dead, you have no rights.' She blocked his voice.

Now Madara realized that he was fucked big time. He messed up. "Uhmm... (Y/n)-change, you're leaking KI." Hashirama pointed out making (Y/n) snap out of it.

"Oh! Sorry about that. I just haven't got any sleep is all... You know what, I'm planning to train Sasuke-kun." Smiled (Y/n) but there's still tired in her voice but the boys didn't pry.

Tobirama clicked his tongue. "Damn Uchihas. We already have an abnormal one, do we even need a revenge seeker maniac?"

(Y/n) flashed in front of him and flicked his forehead making him hiss, Shisui snickering as he thought he deserved it. "Not all Uchihas are the same Tobirama, you and that kid had similarities in your personalities." She pointed out.

"I don't! Don't compare me to that Uchiha!" He exclaimed growling, (Y/n) didn't listen though. "To prevent him from the darkness, I must take responsibility, Orochimaru is probably planning to use that brat's body." Sighed (Y/n).

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

A/n: idk if this chapter makes any sense, but oh well...