0.8

Alice couldn't help her tears fall from her face once Zayn started the van. She was really returning home with someone she trusted. Once the engine started and Zayn was ready to drive off, the boss' van with three huge other cars pulled up at the driveway. 

"Fuck." Said Zayn underneath his breath. "Hide, now." His eyes were following everyone's movements and she did what she was told. Her heart was racing. "This is it." She thought, "we are screwed." She jumped into the back of the van and hide.

"Zayn, where are you going?" Alice could not recognise the voice but she looked at Zayn, his face was calm but he was hurting his fingers as his anxiety took over him. 

"Just going to get some supplies for Alice, we ran out of food." He replayed calmly. "Oh I see, you can go but we need to check the van" replayed the man.

"For what? C'mon you know me, I'm just going to the store and coming back." He was raising his voice as a sign of frustration and fear. The man stayed silent for a few minutes. "Sorry Zayn, you know it's protocol." Zayn started panicking, he couldn't let them see Alice. 

"No, I'm sorry." He said and drove off. Everyone looked confused, even the boss. "Follow him, now." He said to the rest of the body guards. They took off after them.