shiggy

Heyy everyone are you guys ready for reacting? I asked them..

Hah why could we dabi asked

Come on dabi i think it's gonna be fun...

So what are we going to react Almight asked..

We are gonna react to shiggy today. I said simply..

WHAT him/me everyone scream..

Yess now lets start i don't want to be here  bakugo

Sure here i said  clicking on the remote.

Universe : playing video games
Main character: shigaraki

Loading...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Loading.....

.
.
.
.... Loading complete

So why it's about video games kamanari asked...

No it's about what happens mostly when shigaraki plays video games..

WHAT HE WHAT? everyone expect who knows screams..

Heah i play so what? Shigaraki asked..

Cool man it's manly kirishma says as the bakusquad expect bakugo cheers

(Shigaraki was sitting on his game chair playing Minecraft having a ☕cup of coffee having fun..)

Wow you play Minecraft we play too i think we should play together sero says...

NO you are not playing with him the heroes says as the 3 boys pouts...

But why kirishma asked..

Cuz they can kill you midnight says...

Sorry man I thought we could play the boys says..

Whatever I love playing alone shigaraki says

(Heyy WHAT are you doing nit? the portal guy says coming in the room wearing a pink Apron.. And has a cooking spoon in his hand on other hand has a big bag of garbage...)

Wow what is going to happen next tokoyami mumbles...

(Am not a nit ama villian... Leader of the villains what you want? Shigaraki asked portal guy crossing his arms... HAHa Very funny can't you be a man and do some work expect this dumb thing althe time ? The portal guy asked looking at shigaraki... What am a man this every one does don't distrub me😤 shigaraki says as he truns around.. And start playing Minecraft again... OH HELL NO portal guy says as takes shigaraki games controller... HEYY give IT BACK I WILL KILL YOU shigaraki says... Touch me i will throw your PlayStation out portal guy says... NOOOO i will work shigaraki says taking the garbage back from the portal guy and stomps out of the room... )

Really this happenes everyone asked looking at shigaraki...

This reminds me of bakusquad there so stupid UrArAkHa says..

WHAT DID You JUST? the bakusquad asked..

Well you heard me you guys only mess and ruin everyone life specially bakugo screaming and shouting like a monster and a villain... Deku-kun is so nice UrArAkHa says...

HEY DON'T CALL HIM A VILLAIN everyone expect dekusquad scream..

Really? You call your self heroes when you call your  class mate villain monster.. Dabi asked..

Why she is correct shoto says...

You know what you can keep your ugly scar face shut sero says laughing...

YOUNG SERO it's every unheroic almight says standing up...

Yes you shouldn't call todoroki ugly LIDA says choping His hands..

Wow when you squad says we ruin everyone life... Then you know what UrArAkHa keep your broke mouth shut... You know when you talk you smell like garbage mina says As everyone looked shocked..

Hey we are the best and don't talk about. . Dekusquad like that deku says..

Making everyone shocked..

Oh really i don't think so... What you guy's do? I cook everyday and your squad eat like dogs... Some time biglips helps me... You guys can't even boil the water.... And Tell me what you and your squad does.. I cook  i clean i help so what you do deku? Bakugo asked...

We-lida says...

I probably a working charger i charge all of your phone expect some of them.. And i mostly the source of electric⚡🔌kamanari says..

We can make please smile or laugh with our stupidity can you do it no cuz you are busy following rules. Mina says..

You all use my tapes to stick things sero says..

Damn they are savage the villain and other  think

(Shigaraki was walking in the street with the big garbage bag on his back.... Who does he thinks he is ama man i am the leader they are the one should be the only one who work not me shigaraki says yeeting the garbage at the disposal bin... And starts to walk back... When he reached.... I made vegetables soups for you and me . . .. And for rest shigaraki asked... Chicken strips.... Portal guy says.... ITS NOT FAIR shigaraki screams kicking the floor... This is why not one like you brat the portal guy says grabbing shigaraki's arms dragging him to the dinner table... While shigaraki was  yelling hitting on the poor portal guy)

Ok every one that the end.. I said closing the screen..

Damn he reminds me of kacchan and his mom deku says..

SHUT UP NERD bakugo yells..

The end......