Chapter 37

Once me and Kam were done dancing we got off the dance floor, Robert started the music again, slowly people went and danced. I took a sip of my champagne as I watched people talk and dance. "You did great." I heard Tom Hiddleston say.

I smiled at him, "Thank you." I say with a smile. "So how are you enjoying the party?" "It's nice. I don't know if I should get used to meeting so many celebrities though." He chuckled, "Yeah your going to have to get used to that, and sometimes you and Kam won't be able to have your friends with you." "I know. But I am not goin to be famous without them." He nods, "How's College?" I think it a minute, "It's a lot of homework, tiring, and the you have to add in dance. It's beating my ass." He smiles. "Your good enough to where you don't have to go to college." "I know but I want to start my life when my friends start their lives. Me and Kam agreed to that once we started to get famous."

"That's really nice." I smile at him, "Thanks." "So when is your wedding?" He asks looking at my ring. "I'm going to wait until after college." "Smart." I nod with a smile. "So are you not planning anything yet?" I shake my head, "I don't have time to. I'm to busy." "You know life's just goin to get harder." "I know. And I'll be ready for that when the days come." I say with a smile.

"Before anything happens, you have to know that there will always be haters out there. That's how the world is, you loved h many, but there are also the haters. They will try to make your life hell and bring your mood down, but you can't let all those haters get to you or Kam. No one told me this when I started acting, so when I got my first hate comment, soon other follow, it brought me down, so much so I almost quit acting."

"You can't quit because acting is a part of you and your love acting. I don't understand how anyone could hate you, your so nice and caring." He shrugs with a smile. "That's how life is. But I wanted to tell you that before something like that happens. And especially Kam, he came out as gay, he's going to get a lot of hate from that. But you have to be there when that happens." I nod. "Thank you Tom." He smiles.

"Here give me your phone." I smile as I unlock it and hand it to him. "May I?" He asks as he holds out his arm. I smile and take it. He puts his arm around me as I do myself. His hand sets on my exposed skin. "Sorry." He looks down at his hand and moves it so his hand doesn't touch my skin. I smile at his kindness. He snaps the picture. I move away. Then he hands me my phone. "Why did you apologize?" I ask him, he looks at me, "Some women don't like their skin to be touched by men, it makes them uncomfortable, and could make them uneasy. So I make sure not to touch them."

I smile, "That's so nice. Wow." He smiles at me, "Thank you." "Here give me your phone." He takes it out of his pocket and hands it to me. I put my number in it then I snap a picture. I then give his phone back to him. I take a sip of my champagne as he does to. "What time is it?" I ask him, he looks at his watch, "11." "Oof. No wonder I am exhausted." He chuckles. "Do you have school tomorrow?" I shake my head and yawn. "Sorry excuse me." I cover my mouth, he chuckles.

"Ready to go?" He asks me, "Maybe." I say to him, "I'm going to go find Asher. Excuse me." He nods as I walk away. I walk around, then I see Mason at the food bar. I go over and take some food. "I'm tired." "Same." He says as he looks over at me. "You ready to go home?" "Yeah let's find our friends." I nod, wrapping my arm around his. We walk around until we bump into Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. "Sorry." I say, "No it's alright." Sebastian says, I cover my mouth and yawn.

"Tired?" Sebastian asks, "Yeah we are looking for our friends." I say, "I saw Cole and Mark over there." Chris says pointing to the other side of the room. "I'll go look." Mason says, "Thank you." He nods and leaves. "Why don't you sit down." Sebastian says, getting out of his seat. I walk over and sit. "Thank you. So how is your night going?" I ask them, "Great it was fun watching you and Kam dance." Chris says, Sebastian nods. "I'm going to the bar." Chris says, "Excuse me. Nice to see you again Davina maybe we can see each other soon." I nod with a smile as he leaves.