Chapter 42- Confrontation

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Italian font- mind thoughts

Bold Italian font- Helan

longgggg update!!!

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf took care of Mew the whole week, feeding him, giving medicines, giving hot sponge baths, everything. 

Mew's heart swelled by seeing his baby's care towards him. 

In the middle of his caring, Gulf got a message from Earth saying they caught the culprit whose ID card was used for entrance. 

Gulf replied to him that just keep an eye on that person and don't let Tar know about it. Earth said okay. 

Mew's friends are handling the company matters. Everyday his friends, his mom, James and Tar will come to check on him. 

After a week, Mew got discharged but the doctor gave  full instructions to Mew and Gulf how much proper care he wanted. 

His friends came when he got discharged. After sending MewGulf to their mansion, his friends went to their works. 

At mansion

Gulf placed Mew on the bed. He went to the bathroom to prepare warm bath for Mew. After he came back, took a new cloth set for Mew and placed it in the bathroom. 

He helped Mew to get in the bathtub. He carefully placed Mew in the bathtub without hurting his wounded arm. Gulf sat on the edge of the bathtub and started  to clean Mew. 

After bathing Mew came out of the bathtub standing in front of Gulf showing all his pride. 

Gulf blushed. It's always his problem, when he was giving sponge bath he always got lost in Mew's hot body. Now Mew is standing showing all his pride to him with glistening abs. Mew smirked at his baby's blushing. 

Gulf gave a towel to Mew.

Gulf- "Wrap yourself." He said looking at here and there. 

Mew- "How can I wrap myself with one hand? Please help your boyfriend." He showed his puppy eyes.

Gulf cleared his throat. Wrapped towel around Mew's waist with difficulty. 

Mew- "What's there to shy, baby? You already seen everything na. It's yours baby. You can do everything you want." Mew said with a seducing voice. 

'Oh it's a tempting offer but don't fall for it' Gulf thought.

Gulf- "No you're injured. No naughty business until you heal." He said, making Mew wear his clothes. 

Mew- "Oh come on baby. I injured my arm not my mouth, my other hand and my dick." He winked at Gulf. 

Gulf flustered then composed himself and glared at Mew. 

Mew hands up like he is surrendering. 

After completely dressing him, he made Mew lay on bed and he went for showering. 

When he came back from showering, His brows furrowed in confusion. 

Gulf- "Why did you remove your shirt, Mew?" He asked while drying his hair.