the live stream

First came to the set of Not Me series a little earlier than his call time.

He didn't have enough time to prepare for his scenes tonight as he joined SafehouseS2 and just fell asleep when he got home late last night.

While reciting his lines again and again and getting make up done at the same time, he decided to turn on his phone and open his IG to livestream and update his fans.

He didn't really talk though and just let the fans see him getting his make up and mumbling his lines to himself.

A figure then suddenly came close to him.

"Hey, First. You're early." Off, who was also with him on the same days in season 2 of safehouse said.

"You're ealier though P'. Have you gotten some sleep? You came here early morning." First said back.

"Well. Not really. Hehe." Off said looking tired.
"Actually I'll go take some nap now. It's Mond's scene already." Off added.

"Oh, I see, then see you to our scene filming later P." First said and smile to Off.

First continues citing his lines then

"Done." The make up artist said and started cleaning his things.

"Thank you." First said to the make up artist and stands up to get his phone.

Seeing his view count on live, he greeted them.
"Sawadee krub, everyone. Sorry for the boring first few minutes of not talking to you." He said and bowed.

"Since you've seen P'Off already and Mond is filming right now. Should we go and look for Gun?." He asked but not really wanting an answer and just walk  to look for Gun.

"~maa haam mai hai chan rak gor mai dtong na rak~" First suddenly started singing (note: it's Too Cute To Handle, Off and Gun's Song)

And as he continue walking while singing.

* It's really off and gun on the pic but it's when they are filming Theory of Love

Two people sleeping on a tent can be seen on his live streaming

First singing voice become softer and quiet as he comes near them.

* they are both tired, Gun's currently filming another series other than Not me and a movie

"They are both sleeping as of the moment, so... let's just go and see the filming set of Mond's scene." First whispered while giggling

"I don't want disturb their time together. So let's get out of here. Hehe" he added and walked away while skipping.