Chapter 1 - Book

Rel - Well Animefreak1988 this is our first project together. We've had plenty of input and influence on each other's stories before, but this is the first project. How come it took us so long?

Tina - I don't know? We never sat and thought about it? Never a story we thought we would agree on?

Rel - Well I did need your help for Trinity Seven. That's for freaking sure. Juan has asked for one for like three years at least.

Tina - Yeah Bud, let's do it.

~~~~~

It's quite amazing how things can start as normal and end in disaster. Normal things would be home late, some punk got in your way, train delay, just something. Things that can happen every single day. I remember it getting dark after school one day. Surprised that the sun went down quickly I looked out my window. 

What I saw was the sun had changed colors. The sun has turned black. Their was a shadow casting across the neighborhood. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I just remember appearing in a place I've never seen before. Call it as you may, but all I know is I remember standing up and there was this crazy metallic blue book in this shoulder strap thing. It labeled Art of Grimoire. Whatever the heck that meant. At the time it meant nothing. 

It's so frustrating that my memory is so faint. I remember appearing with this long pink haired teenager and this guy with dark hair, a massive ego, and came off like a scumbag. Which ended up being two allies of mine. Who would think.

~~~~~

 "Arata?" Lilith looked over. "Did you summon him here by any chance?"

"How the hell should I know?" He shrugged.

"Because he looks like he is from your world." Grumbled Lilith.

"Hey there. (FN). So Lilith, any chance you can tell me what this is?" (FN) handed her over the book. "I don't know anything about it. I feel like it just kind of appeared under my shoulder when I got here. It's weird."

"Art of Grimoire. This is a book of magic. Let's head over to my classroom tomorrow. Then I will head to my files and see if my theory is correct." Lilith lead the way. Glaring at Arata as she walked out of the room the three of them were in. "Behave yourself in the meantime."

Arata looked over at (FN). "Hey man. Sorry about all of this."

"So what's the deal? I left my parents and two little sisters behind. What about you?"

"The closest person to me is out there somewhere. I just don't know where. So here at this school is where I'll learn magic. I think you're in the same boat." Arata nodded to him.

Lilith sighed. "Yes this is where mages learn and get stronger in the magical arts. This is Royal Biblia Academy. And we deal with magical issues around the world. I am the same age as you and Arata, but just remember. I'm one of the Trinity Seven. One of the seven top mages in this school."

"Oh? Thank you. I have much to learn. Thanks for the kindness." (FN) replied. 

~~~~~

There was a girl with her hair in a ponytail in the bath as she was overhearing some girls gossiping. Levi. A powerful magic user with the skills of stealth. Usually she wouldn't put much into since she normally kept to herself. But there was talk about a new student coming to the academy. A male in particular. The school wasn't one of those commonly known for transfer students. What she wouldn't usually put much into, caught her attention this time.

So, I wonder what's a guy doing here later in the school year. Powerful magic and one of them screaming something about a demon lord. Right... Levi sighed and slouched more into the bath. Still, I wonder what his story is. Dark background? A crisis happened? I don't know anymore. Closing her eyes and continuing to hear the conversation amongst the group of girls close by.

"Still Rya, how does someone just appear?"

"I don't know Mizouki. How does someone say they reappeared and wonder where his family is. I mean it would be hard leaving two little sisters behind right?"

Ouch. I got to find Lilith sometime tomorrow. Maybe when I bump into her. This guy an edge lord? Or is he cute and just want to figure things out? Either way. Tomorrow I'll find out for myself.

The next day came. Then it was down to when she was going to see what she was going to do. With classes going on it would be much too noisy. But, there is a comfort zone that she found stealth, quiet, and out of sight. Where else but the ceiling. As she and the skills and ability to blend in with the pattern and structure of the ceilings of the building. With all of it said and done, later in the afternoon she thought she would hang. Not just literally, but mentally as well.

Lilith opened the door into her classroom. She went over to her desk and sat down in her chair. To go through the file cabinet and bookshelf in the corner to see about her theory. Not knowing that the three of them had a visitor. That was going to be the funny thing. Levi was up top and peeping in on them. Because ninja arts require more magic than what people think. She watched Lilith search and the boys standing behind her desk.

Lilith put out another book and looked through the table of context to see what she could find. "Page 231. 234. Here it is. 235. Art of Grimoire. Seems like whoever gave you that gave you a special gift. It's part of you now."

"Beg pardon?" (FN) stood there confused. "Special how? Part of me? Come on. It's my first day."

They heard a flapping sound coming from above. To see a girl halfway through a dismount to the floor. She stood up with a smirk.

"What the!?" (FN) flinched thinking it was an intruder.

"Holy crap. You're a freaking ninja." Gasped Arata.

"Seems like no one spotted me. Mission accomplished." The girl giggled.

"Levi. Just what are you doing in my classroom?" Grumbled Lilith.

"I don't know. What are you doing with two cuties in your classroom?" Smiled Levi.

"Why must you make it sound improper?" Glared Lilith.

"You got the new guy and the newer guy. Both coming here within a matter of days and both are seriously hot."

"Hey now. That's a first." Replied (FN).

"Likewise." Replied Arata.

"Can we get down to business will you please?" Ordered Lilith.

"Sorry." (FN) looked over to Lilith. "Only had a woman lunge down from the ceiling to make an entrance. Can you blame me?"

"I guess not for the first time around. But let's find out what this really is. Might be similar to Arata. And I'm not going to a perverted old man in Headmaster." Lilith went back to the book.

"Perverted nature the category around here? Beautiful teacher, sexy ninja, and a pervy old man? What's the deal?" Asked (FN).

"Good question. But let's see this strength of yours before we give you a hand. How's that Handsome?" 

Woah. Seriously. What, is going, on?

~~~~~

We hope you all enjoy this adventure to come.

-Rel and Tina