Chapter 3 - The Grimoires

Tina - Bedtime?

Relly - Kind of?

Tina - Loli. That is all.

Relly - Right. Sure...

~~~~~

Once both people had appeared from the grimoire, everyone seemed to stand still like they were frozen in time staring at both the new people. A small girl was standing next to Arata while a guy dressed in a black trench coat with gold lines running down the sides and red lines surrounding the gold lines like a trimming. The guy looks at you.

"My name is Desmond." He smiked. "I'm from the grimoire that you have. In an essence I am the grimoire itself manifested in the form of a person. I decided it was best to greet you in this form."

"Woah, this is crazy." Gasped (FN). A little stunned.

"You can consider me like a familiar if you wish. Even though I am the grimoire itself, along with your teachers I can help teach you what knowledge I know about magic. Since you have a Thema, it will help me to best assist you when you need me. Keep in mind in a way I am like a tool, but I also have feelings."

Desmond turns towards the girl. "It's been a while Astil Codex. Or, should I call you by the last name that you were called by your master?" He looked over in her direction.

"It has been quite a while, hasn't it? I would like to be called Sora unless Arata would like to call me something else." The girl eyed Arita with a grin.

"Hold on! How is it my responsibility to give you a name? Whatever you have as a name already is fine with me. What does he mean by your last master?" Arata asked trying to grasp the situation.

"You may not know this, but my last master was your cousin Hijiri. She is the one that gave me the name Sora. I grew quite fond of her." Sora says to Arata.

"So where do we go from here?" you ask.

"I say let's finish the tour of the school and get to bed after that since we will be starting classes tomorrow and will probably be swamped with work and studies." Levi suggests.

After everyone gets settled and calms down from everything that just happened, Levi finishes showing the boys around. Once the boys reach their room again, they decide to head to the baths. They went in and were surprised when Sora follow them in.

"Hold up! Why are you coming in with us?" Arata asked turning towards her.

"I'm your grimoire. Wherever you go, I go. Don't feel embarrassed. I have seen a guy naked before. It doesn't bother me. Plus, I stay by my master's side just in case I am needed. Don't worry. I have a bathing suit I can change into. Water doesn't hurt a grimoire." Sora smirked at him for a reaction.

Arata looks at you and you just shrug your shoulders like whatever. Everyone gets changed and hops into the giant bathing area and cleans up. Sora goes over to the sitting area to wash up while Desmond goes to the hot tub that each bathing area appeared to have. You and Arata hit the showers to quickly freshen up and get ready for the night to end. After the showers and everyone was washed up and clean, everyone heads back to the room to get some rest for the night. You had a sense of feeling that there was something interesting that was going to happen the next day. 

So at this point this was a whole lot of awkward for (FN). Meeting new girls and more new girls.  Then the where magic made everything fair game. (FN) and Arata haven't really processed all of it yet. Outside the fact that there were seven powerful girls on their side and they were all rather attractive until proven otherwise. All of which possess power that is high up in the whole school that they just recently started attending. Rumors day one circulating and it is unclear if they are safe or have become walking targets.