Plouge

Shut up you stupid worthless piece of shit then I blackout" that was not the first time he hit me and definitely not the last time he would do something like that. Let me start form the beginning. Hi my names is Riley Matthews and i have gone though a lot shit in my life and that has changed me maybe for the better or for the worst but I don't care I love the way that I am and I don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say about it. The old me wanted everyone to like her everyone to be her friend she thought that the world was all cupcakes and rainbows but that was before him. Brent rivers the guy who made me what I am today. He was my first boyfriend after Lucas said he was in love with My best friend Maya I was heart broken.

But I pretended to be happy for them I pretended I wasn't dying inside every time I saw them together. But when Brent comes into my life I was excited finally having someone to live me back but that's not what he did he would hit me rape me and tell me that I was worthless and that my friends don't care about me. I believe everything he said and that's why I never told anyone. I was quite never really talked that much. Until I had enough of everything and just snapped.

This it was our freshman year of high school when l left to live in LA with my aunt. That was 3 years ago now I am a new me I have a boyfriend and many friends. I am 17 about to turn 18. I haven't spoken to Maya or any of my old friends since I left and I didn't even say goodbye to them. Now I have to come back because my parents want me there with them and my boyfriend came with me because his private school is in New York anyways. Did I mention that he was rich. Now I have to face my ex friends again even if I don't want to. But I have to so now I have to go let's see how this go will.

This is the end of the chapter, let's see how this will end.