Im Feeling Tired...

(⚠️mentions of rape⚠️)

Everybody was shocked.

Hawks:"he never mentioned he was raped!"

Kaminari:"thats not cool from The rapists"

Kirishima:"Not ManlY"

Lov:"so that happened!"

All-Lov:"huh?"

Me:dont worry lov, thats the next one

It was an normal day,... Yeah... You could say that if you were a normal person. To dabis luck (sarcasm.) he wasnt a normal person.

Hawks:"could you please stop this? I... Cant believe that... He always tells himself such things..."

Others:.....

Me:"sorry but you can learn more about him here"

He went from one place to another and made money... By the good Art... (sarcasm.)

Heroes : good art?

Hawks : are you just to dumb to understand?

All:?

Hawks: he made sex and became money.

All:What?!?

And there he had this sexy outfit and walked home... Alone... In a stripper dress... Alone... In alleyways... Alone... He was so dumb

Shiggy:That is dumb

All:alone...

Hawks : its really funny... Alone, in an alleyway, wearing an attracting outfit... He has really luck.

Lets just say... There was this guy... In his car... And he fuc*ing asked me the hole time to let him take me home... And he just wouldn't want to go!

Toga:*sobs*i. i. i just... Know what will happen...

Kirishima:its not manly from this guy... Not manly...

So... Yeah... He suddenly stopped and got out of his car... And... He. Pressed me against an alleyway-wall, and tried to kiss and touch me... I was so fuc*ing scared.

Mina:we must help this pure been

Twice:i mean yes he was dressed like a stripper but that dont means...

All:...

Lets just skip the rough part... I woke up naked in an unknown alleyway, with a really big pain in my bottom half... WAIT... yeah... Okay... My dress isnt here... My luck

Girls:*cries*

So, later i got some clothes,... Went to the hideout,... With much blood on me.... Im sure i attracted toga with that much blood.

All of the lov looked suspicious on me, like they knew something was wrong, but they didnt wanted to speak it out loud.

Wow now im feeling tired