Chapter 7

You were sad because of Etienne but there was nothing you could do.

Your new manager, Panda, was pretty good. He knew what he was doing.

But recently, even more than before, you had a feeling like someone was watching you. Everytime you were walking home you heard steps behind you but turning around there would be nothing.

And soon after, whenever you got home there was a gift waiting for you.
Sometimes it was flowers and sometime teddy bears.
You hoped that someone just accidentally gave you the gift but you couldn't brush it off just like that.

One day at a cafe you told that Leah and she said that you should have called the police.
But you thought that would be too much.

When you wanted to pay for your coffee, you saw someone familiar in the corner of your eye.
It was Eteinne!
You quickly ran at him, greeting him.
He smiled at you. Then he gave you his number and you thanked him.

Then you had to go, because you had work to do.

1st person POV

I was working on my new song when I heard a knock. It was Damjan. In the past days I haven't heard from him much.
He acted coldly and distant, but I didn't really mind.
He smiled at you, but it wasn't a really smile. It was a 'I know that I'm better than you' smile.'

He gave you a gift. It was a beautiful rose. But you froze in shock when you realized that it was the same rose you found in front of your doorstep.

Could... Damjan be the one leaving those gifts...?