Flaming thoughts

Like any normal person with a dislike for shitty bottom shelf vodka,I fucking hate her. I hate that she hates me, and I hate myself for caring about that too much. If people can make you go crazy, than I'm fucking insane.

Her blond shiny ponytail that thinks is better than me, makes me hate her. I mean, why can't she just let it down?, I can tell her hair isn't naturally straight and I'd like to see it for once, so I can tease her about it.

Her perfect pageant smile that never seems to look real makes me infuriated. Why is it so fake and forced?, why does she look like she has so much shit to hide all the time?

I guess Christians really do have the most fucked up shit kept behind closed doors. Could it be that bad?, maybe she isn't a angel as much as shes the devil. That's really ironic for a Christian girl who goes to church every Sunday.

She makes me crazed, I always get frustrated when I'd try to figure out if her eyes were blue, green, hazel, or- whatever the fuck her eye color was. It simply made me go crazy.

My whole heart burns, it fucking fumes when I look at her, not a single hair out of place, not even a fucking speck of dust in sight, she's always put together. Always well behaved and in control.

Thinking about her, now that's what I hate the most. It's constantly always about her, if she thinks I'm a fuck up like everybody says, if she's with Andrew right now, if she won that pageant she wouldn't stop talking about, if her feet aren't sore anymore from the heels she has to always wear for pageant training, if she's thinking of me as much as I think of her. I never get sick of it.

Martha adores her, it's like she's a fucking god in her eyes. And frankly, It's getting annoying. I always have to be around Shelby thanks to Martha. I don't want to keep her from making new friends, but sometimes it feels like she's replacing me.

I don't like to feel replaceable. Especially when you're in the foster system and people like to treat you like a bag of government money. Like you're nothing but a used car you can trade in for a new one.

She constantly praises her, Shelby this, Shelby that, Shelby, Shelby, Shelby. "Shelbys so nice, "Shelby's so friendly, and so kind", "Shelby's so pretty and perfect."

So perfect, right? What's so perfect about Shelby Goodkind anyway?

Is it her looks, her family, her house, her boyfriend? Gross, Andrew is anything but perfect.

God,her boyfriend, another reason I can't fuck with her. He's constantly being a dick, and that's coming from me; a huge one. But I don't go around cheating with other girls. Fucking prick.

I mean, I thought out of all the people I knew, it'd be Leah with the weird Boyfriend. Which no offense, just a thought. It's just, Shelby? She's the one with the most shittiest boyfriend in the world?

Why can't Shelby see what he is? He doesn't treat her with respect, he just wants to have sex with her. And while he waits for her to finally put out, he gets it from other girls. I hate Shelby for not thinking she doesn't deserve better than that shit. Because she does, like way fucking better than she can imagine.

I probably know more about Shelby than he does. I know she loves Cheesecake Factory even though her parents don't let her have sugar. In my opinion i think that's a great choice, even though their meals make you feel fuller than you should.

I know she likes theater, she's a good actress, she really likes to reenact popular monologues. Which is kinda cool and weird at the same time. But totally Something Shelby would do without conflict.

I know she does pageants and Jesus,obviously. I don't really have to know her to know that. It's literally on her face, like actually. She's gorgeous.