Chapter 0

Prolouge

His blonde hair... blue eyes almost as blue as Uranus... athletic figure... everything about him was just so.. perfect.

Here we sat in cooking class, the bell was yet to ring so everyone was just sitting around talking with their friends. I shared a table with Maya, my bestfriend, she was sitting just watching a dance choreography video on her phone, probably something for her dance group. To my left Kiley and Maddie were talking about something, I don't know what, but every few seconds they looked like they were about to make out, I always wondered what the class thought about that.. and infront of them... sat him.. Aiden... the boy of my dreams.. but of course, that was just a silly fantasy on my end, someone as beautiful, and perfect as him would never dream of dating me... the class nerd..

With nothing better to do I placed my elbow on the table and rested my head on the palm of my hand and stared at Aiden, trying to make it the least obvious I could. He was talking to a group of friends who were circled around his table.. he was always talking to friends.. he was the type of person who pulled people in and made them want to talk to him with no effort.. oh how I loved that.. Although everything about him was perfect one of my favourite things about him was his voice, it made my heart pound like a drum and my skin flush like a tomato, it calmed me better than any sound machine or meditation session..

Suddenly with no warning he turned his head in my direction, I locked gaze with his beautiful blue orbs