Chapter 13

Ceriene was curling her hair as she still remembers the date that Conard and her are supposed to go on

Ceriene was curling her hair as she still remembers the date that Conard and her are supposed to go on. It was half past six already, the sun was starting to set, which is making the girl worry. I hope nothing happened to him, it is dangerous to drive in the dark.......

Her thoughts were cut off as the doorbell rang. She smiled to herself as she walked to the door, opening it. Knowing who it was beforehand.

"Good evening, darling." He gave her a charming smile. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with grey sweatpants, topped with a black bomber jacket and a pair of sunglasses. Though the sun was already setting.

Looking at him, a thought came to her mind as a playful smirk appeared on her face. Let's play with him a bit, shall we?

She pulled him inside immediately pinning him on the door while locking it, smirking seductively at him.

Conard widened his eyes at her sudden bold behavior. He chuckled seductively while looking at her. "Never knew you were this bold darling."

Ceriene felt her cheeks slowly burn by his words, looking to the side as she bit her lower lip. Hearing him laugh lightly at her.

"Darling." He said in a low voice, making her look at him. "Do not do that."

"Do what?" She asked him innocently, biting her lower lip again due to nervousness. But to her surprise, he Spinnen them around, switching their positions as she was now the one who is pinned on the door. Great, my own plan backfired at me.

"Do Not bite your lips, you look way too sexy like that." He brought his face closer to hers, lips not even an inch away.

"W-What are you doing." She stared at his eyes, which was way darker than it was after he took of his sunglasses.

"I could ask you the same question. What were you doing, is that how you welcome your lovely boyfriend?" He asked her, hot breath fanning her face.

"I...... I......" She felt the words she had gathered up all disappeared.

The next thing she knew was him smashing his lips on hers while wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Ceriene slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

       He slowly pulled away, catching his breath while staring deeply into her eyes. "How about we ditch our late night date outside and move it to the bedroom?"

       Ceriene widened her eyes as she slapped him on the chest playfully. A smile creeping on her face. "No! I'm hungry, plus, it would be nice to go for a walk outside, it's a bit suffocating right now to be drowned in school work." She looked aside.

        "Oh, so you know you drown yourself with school work?" He joked, earning a glare from the girl. "Now do whatever you need before I actually cancel our plans and eat you up." He whispered in her ears, making her blush furiously before running to her room.