2

Isabella POV:

As I pulled up the school. I park my car and I head to the tree where me and my friend Sofia meet. As I'm walking there I see her listening to music and reading a book.

I decided to scare her as I slowing creep up on her. I touched her shoulder and said "boo!".

She jumps and turned around to see who it was. "What the hell Isabella" she said.

I laughed. From her reaction.

"Good mourning" I say.

"Mourning " she say as she rolled her eye.

"so what are going to do for your 18th birthday Bella" she says.

" I don't know " I say. I don't really do much for my birthday. I don't like having big parties where there are going to be a lot of people.

" Come on let throw a big party your about to turn 18th Bella " she says.

"Come on Bella " she try convincing me more.

" Okay " I say as I didn't want to hear her whining anymore trying to convince me. I just give in.

" I don't know how to throw a party tho" I say.

I see a smirk coming on her face. Of course I have Sofia who love partying.

"Don't worry about it Bella leave it to me" she say.

I honestly was scare. I know there was going to be a lot of people.

As I heard we heard the bell ring. I got up and said " let go"

We made our way to first period. Me and Sofia don't have the same 1st period so we went different way, after saying bye to each other of course.

...

I am in my last period. It is currently 4:09. One more minute till I get out of this hell.

* Ring * Finally I groaned.

I got my backpack and head over to my car. As I start the car I thought about what I was going to do when I get home.

I'm probably just going to watch Netflix or read a book in my backyard. Like a picnic I guess. Since the weather today was good.

I pulled up the my house drive way and went to the front door. I opened it and see my mom in the kitchen cleaning.

"Hi momma" I say.

"Hi Bella, how was school ?" She asked.

"It was good I guess" I say.

"Well your 18th birthday coming up Bella what do you want to do?" She asked

"Sofia telling me to do a party but I don't know" I tell her.

"You should honey" she tells me "you haven't had birthday party since you were a child"

"Yeah, I told Sofia I would do it"

"Okay" my mom squealed. "I'm so happy and sad my baby girl is growing up" she says as I can see tear in the corner of her eye.

"I'll always be ur baby girl" I tell her and pull her into a hug.

I heard the front door open and me and my mom let go. I look at who it is and I see my dad and my brother. Apparently they were gone for some mafia business.

They were gone for 2 weeks so I missed them so much.

"Hi daddy" I say and I hugged him.

"Ciao mia principessa" he say and hugged me back.
Trans : " hello my princess"

"Wow so ur just going to forget about me" my brother pouted.

I looked at him at laugh. "Hello brother" I say as I hugged him too.

"Ciao lucciola" my brother say. As he hugged me so tight.
Trans: "hello firefly"

"Let me go I can't breath Angelo" I told my brother.

"No!" He says. "I missed you so much lucciola" he tells me. Trans: firefly

"Okay, but let me go I can't breath" I tell him, but he still doesn't let go.

"Angelo, let go of your sister". My father tell my brother.

My brother let me go. As I breathed.