Interview Q&A Part 2

"A"- Author/Character Talking

"A"- Question

>───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───<

Alright, everyone! We are here for part 2 of the Cupid Shinobi interview! Right now, there are so many questions for me, and the characters so let's get started!

So right now, we're going to be answering some questions that are directed toward me the Author/Director of Cupid Shinobi.

"What inspired you to create a Naruto story and your other stories?"

You know...it was about how I'll watch some shows and I would sometimes imagine myself being in there. Another thing is that there hasn't been a whole lot of LGBTQ harem. I'm glad though that there is some harem where a girl is the one that has multiple men, but yet I'll be thinking to myself and try to see some stories and I'm like...

"Wow there is either very little bisexual/gay harem and even if there is one it hasn't been touched in nearly months or years!"

So, to me, that's like weird and that made me more motivated that so many people be telling me how they like my books and glad to know that there is some active harem that is a part of LGBTQ.

"I got a question do you have any siblings? if so, are you the middle young or older child?"

Yes, I have siblings, two of them. I'm also the oldest child.

"Do you have any Dragon ball super male harem?"

Yes, I have one Dragon Ball story and yes, it's a male harem. Hehe, it's right now drafted in my Trailer so I'm just working on making small notes on what the description should be along with what the character should be.

"In cupid shinobi, is Y/n the uke?"

You know what...I think it'll be better if Y/n is the one to answer that. So, we'll just have to wait for his turn.

"Is it okay for me to take inspiration from this book? I wanted to write a book about a Tamayo and Yushiro love child in Naruto, but I wanted to ask your permission first. I don't know if this is wrong or not."

Okay first off, oh my gosh! I'm screaming! Am I inspiring people?! Never have I thought that I would have people who would want to write a book because of me.

But back to the question, my answer is yes you have my permission. Also, you guys don't have to ask me. I know that some people would want people to ask but you guys don't have to for me.

However, with that being said I do have some requests. One of them is that you give credit like show that somewhere that it mentioned that the book is inspired by the author or me. The other is kind of silly but please tell me when you guys release the book, it gets me so curious and excited to read stories. Especially when it's a book that's an inspiration towards one of my own!

"I'm really curious, can you make a list of all the books that are drafted in the Trailer?"

Okay give me a second and I'll pull out a list of the books. I'll also put in a number on the side of it if there's more than one of them. But keep in mind, don't be too alarmed by it because the numbers on some books are included by the ones that are published right now.

Alright, so we got...

Assassination Classroom

Asterisk War

Bakugan

Black Clover

BNHA (6)

Boruto