Part 1

No one's P.O.V.
.
As our manager Y/n you need to actually do something for once." Nash complained as Y/n was collecting their water bottles to fill. "Can't you see I'm filling your water bottles already! Gosh Nash I thought out of all people you'd understand!" Y/n yelled back as a reply. She was struggling, desperately trying to hold all the water bottles at once.

Nick walked over and grabbed 2 of them while you were stuck still holding 3. "Thank you Nick!" The girl Y/n had exclaimed. "We need to get these filled up before your game today." Y/n continued on and Nash held an annoyed look.

"Look just shut it Y/n! You already know that we're gonna win, so give it a break!" Nash yelled at the h/c as tears pricked at her eyes. "Nash you made her upset!" Allen stated. "I'm not stupid. Look okay sorry Y/n just shut yur mouth and fill up those water bottles." Nash ordered and Y/n did so.
.
After filling water bottles
.
We walked out of the building near the outside court. Lights were flashing and cameras were going off. You know the usual as we were from America. Just as the match was beginning we got the tip off.

Tho we didn't keep it for long.
.
After the game
Your P.O.V
.
We won of course but it didn't feel right. The captain walked over to Nash and held out his hand. "Good game." He said waiting for Nash to respond. I made my way onto the court as well. "Well sir. Do have anything to tell your fans?" A reporter asked.

I ran up to Nash and gave him a big hug from behind. As I layed my head on his back he started to talk. People and fans all around looked in surprise but I didn't care. "Listen up! I came to Japan to play basketball! But it just seems like I'm wrestling a bunch of apes! Is that what you're supposed to do in Japan!" He yelled to everyone.

I loosened my grip on his waist and just rested my head there. "I didn't think in Japan you wrestle monkeys! Who am I kidding. People like these monkeys don't belong on the court! Why don't you just give up and quit basketball while you can." Nash turned and spit on the guys hand.

"Come on Y/n." Nash called stood facing opposite direction. I ran and jumped on his back and he sighed. I put one arm around his shoulder and turned to face the people on the court. I held up a peace sign and stuck out my tounge.

They all seemed taken aback at my actions. I faced back towards the rest of the team before Nash stopped again and looked towards them and our entire team glared at the Skrwy team.

Just as we were finally about to leave a man called out for the team. "Hey!" Great another distraction. "You guys came all the way here so why not play another game. Next week you can play against a team of mine." The man suggested.

"Eh? Will there be a bet?" Nash asked with a slight cocky tone. "Yeah! If we win you have to apologize to this here team, and... Go back home." The man seemed cocky as well. "Okay and if we win?" Allen asked.

"Well, Allen, if we win he shall never talk to us that way again." Nash pointed to the man while looking at the team. "Hehe, deal." And with that we all left. I hopped off Nash and ran to Nick. "You did so good!" I commplimented.

"Thanks Y/n." He seemed really annoyed but then again I make the entire team annoyed. "Zack! Go with Y/n to empty the water bottles." Nash ordered and I grabbed three. Zack grabbed the other two and we departered from the group.
.
Time skip to about 3 days later
.
"Y/n! There's a practice being held at the stadium around here. Can you go scope out the competition? After all you are the manager." Nash picked up my shoes and handed them to me. "Allen's got a point just go see if there's any tricks to mess with em' not  that we'll need the tricks." Nash laughed and so did everyone else.

I giggled with them before heading out the door. "I'll see you guys soon. Maybe I'll walk back with the coach." I shrugged as I knew the coach for them had to pay for our night parties. "Just leave already!" Jason shooed me away and I glared at him.
.
At the practice area
.
You walked in to see people practicing. Then you were spotted. "Hey isn't that the girl from on the T.V!" A blond boy yelled. "Oh yeah! Its that bratty girl who stuck her tounge out at Katsamatsu and the rest of them!" A guy that had black hair and glasses glared.

I walked over with a smuggish smirk. "I see you've heard of me." I smiled sweetly at them. "What are you doing here?" A girl with short brown hair questioned in a snarky tone. "Aww. Why so rude? I just wanted to pop by for a visit." I stated almost sarcastically.

"Your not welcome. Just leave." She demanded. I glared intensely before laughing. "What's so funny?!" She yelled. "Y-you a B none or something?" I said in between breaths.

She then got all hostial and backed away angrily. "You have no right to address me like that!" She yelled covering her chest. "You have no idea who I am, do you?" I asked with a genuine smile.

"No. And I don't think any of us want to know. After what you just said." I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm Kagami Y/n. Nice to meet all of you. And Taiga it's a surprise your not in America." The red head stepped forward with a small frown.

I ran up to the guy and hugged him. "I missed you... Bro."