The Traitorous Soldier

I walk down the alley, hoping the Nazi soldier won't see me and start asking questions. Here in France, no one wants to go down the alleys, for they are where the thieves dwell. I, on the other hand, must trust myself when doing this so I don't get hurt or robbed. I also heard the Nazis are bribing the homeless and robbers to give them information about the Resistance, but then again, it is a rumor and its not like I heard this from a Nazi soldier. Oh wait, I did!

This is war. The desperation to continue fighting the Nazi power, even when you know they are too strong for even all the people in France to fight them, and even have a chance. This is my battle. Knowing I must be strong to save the people I love, yet also making sure they don't find out what my secret is. I am a member of the French Resistance. I must save France, while at the same time, hide from them, even if it costs me my life. This is war. This is my war. I must fight for France and all the countries Hitler and his awful mustache have seized. I am not just in the Resistance, I am the Resistance, fighting for freedom from the Nazi Germany.
---------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, my heart skips a beat and starts racing. There is a soldier walking into the alley, heading strait for the door to Resistance Headquarters! The first thing I think is, oh no, they found us and are going to kill us all! I look around to see if any other soldiers are coming. None. That is strange. If they are going to kill us, wouldn't they send more people to catch us so we don't escape? I slowly move towards the door, so as not to give off my position, and slightly open the door so there was a crack for me to hear what was going on.

--------------------------cliff hanger!----------
Sorry for the short chapter and cliff hanger! It just makes the story that much more interesting, as well as makes you anxious to find out what happens! Please vote and continue reading! It also makes me so happy to know what you think of the book! Thanks!!!!!