Chapter 38. Curse

Now their story has been told the final page closes and is left finally read.

A story of love and tragedy as both bodies lay lifeless and all alone.

The curse is recited as two babies are born.

A Karl is curse to spend a life full of lonely-ness and memory strife. He is doomed to be stuck inbetween, until he finds his true love. A soulmate waiting to be seen. Once found the curse will reverse and leave him to die in his lovers arms, but they will join each other once again. Love and memories will stick around in this new life and Karl will have to find him for the final time.

But the curse is done, the babies are left un-harmed.

Their futures intertwined by the past of their love. This story won't be sad as they will be together once again in this new life.

"I'll name him Karl"
"We'll name him Nick"
the mothers recited holding their children with care.

On to a new story where they will be together once again.

Now you know that Sapnap and Karl Jacobs will love each other as their love can be brought through their lifetimes and will last forever.

They will never be alone as they will always have each other.

You dear reader know our story.

But one has been left untold, but now you have to wait for it to unfold.

Until next time dear reader.

Yours sincerely,
Karl Jacobs.

————————————————————————
250 Words