•FUCK AM LATE•

~Daily Ban Picture~

______________

M/n = Male name

H/c = Hair color

F/f = favorite food

f/s = favorite show

______________

{ FUCK AM LATE }

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Ugh, What time is it." A H/c boy looked over at his clock and punched it off the small dresser next to him.

*Beep Beep Beep*

"You little piece of-" he grab his clock and threw it "-SHIT"

*Crash*

*Ding*

"Huh-" he looks at his phone to see this.

[ Texting ]

Meliodas

M/n whats with all the noise 💢🤨

M/n

Sorry Melly whos up

Me, Ban, Elaine and King 

K am comin

[ End of texting ]

"-Ban is up" the s/c boy ran to his closet to change into something cute. Until-

*Ding*

He looked at his phone to see a notification that said his new job start at 8:25.

"Ehh-" Three...

two..

one 

"oh fuck!"

M/n Pov

'Shit Shit shit am going to be late for my first day at work'. I run down stairs with a crop top on showing my feminine body with a skirt that shows my thigh.

When I make it half way downstairs I trip and ended up falling on Ban.

"s-sorry Ban I was in a hurry." "Its fine M/n." he smiled at me, which made me blush, because I wanted to kiss him so much, but I can't, We just looked into each other eyes, and I sighed inside my soul. I started to get off of Ban when Meliodas came in to see what the noise was.

"What. The. Hell. Ban."

Me and Ban looked at him, and then each other

"M-Meliodas its n-not what it look like-." Ban started but before he could finish Meliodas grab me and pulled me off him. "M/n are you alrigh-" I didn't want Meliodas to have a whole speech so I told him I was late for work.

He looked at me and ran to grab his shoes while I glanced at Ban, who had Elaine on his lap, she was kissing his neck while he had a disgusted face. Then looked over at King who was looking at his phone blushing, 'probabaly Diane texting him pic again '. But before I could say bye Melly pulled me out the house and in the car.

And thats how I ended up in the mall working as a cashier. But ever guy either glance at me 8 times or flirt man I can't wait for my shift to finish.

I sighed as the next guy in line started flirting with me. 

'This is going to be a long shift'

"Sir can I check out?" I look up and see a old lady and I help her out by checking her out.