Chapter 17 | Taehyung

- 8.00 Am -

Your P.O.V

I woke up when i feel a soft lips kissing my face non stop, i know who is it so i keep pretending that im still asleep enjoying the my first morning with him.

"I love you....."

I heard him say those three words which makes my heart flutter, i didn't move but i silently let out a moan when his lips peck my neck sending many sensations in my body.

I still remembered what happened last night, it feels very special to me because he was the first guys who touch me in that way. Even though we didn't make love, i felt so happy that Jungkook respect that im not still ready for that. And he told me that we will wait.

"Baby... wake up..."

He kissed my lips and removed the strands of hair covering my face. "Im still sleepy Jungkook." I lied, turning my head to the side which make him sigh and lay beside me he pull me closer to his body and put his arms in my waist, hugging me from the back.

"Mmm really? Do you want to sleep more?" He whispered in my ear and buried his face on my nape. "No."

"Bad baby. You we're awake hm? Aren't you not tired last night? Did i hurt you?" He says hugging me more tighter. "I just love your kisses, and Jungkook last night was great you make me feel so loved. "

He giggles cutely and scrunch his nose. "Im thankful that you love it. But can you turn around? I wanna kiss your lips.." Jungkook requested.

I obeyed his request and turn around, i gasp when he suddenly smash his lips to mine. With the help of his muscular arms Jungkook pull me closer letting our chest meet keeping each other warm.

The kiss was sweet and full of love, i didn't hesitate to kiss him back that made me realize that we both did not brush our teeth.

I opened my eyes and break the kiss, he groan in frustration and narrowed his eyebrows at me. "Why---"

"Jungkook we didn't brush our teeth!" I cut his sentence, Jungkook replied with deep chuckle.  "I know and i don't care." He says wrapping his arms to my body smashing his lips again to me.

"And i won't stop until im satisfied. " he murmurs against the kiss.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Third person P.O.V.

After the steamy kiss and make our session in the morning, Y/N insist to make a breakfast for them since Jungkook didn't know how to cook any food but only ramen.

Y/N prepared sunny side up egg, hotdogs and milk for their breakfast. While she was busy cooking her lover just came out from the shower and didn't care if  he was just wearing a towel wrap around his waist. Jungkook smirked when he saw jer busy cooking.

Y/N was humming while she flipped the egg and then suddenly she feel a large veiny hand wrap around her wais, and hot breath in her ears which make her realize that it was Jungkook. 

She just ignore Jungkook and continue to cook the last egg and turn off the gas, she didn't feel his hand on her waits so she turned around and gasp when her face was too close to him that even their lips was almost touching.

"Let's eat shall we?" Jungkook says in his deep morning voice causing her to be wet inside.

Y/N nod her head and smiled, but deep inside her she thought that Jungkook will kiss her like she wants but she was relief that he stop himself to do anything.

20 minutes latuH

"Jungkook you don't need to--"

"But i want to make sure that your safe when you go home." Jungkook cuts her before she could fully refuse.

Y/N nod her head. "But i will go home wearing your shirt? Isn't that weird?" She asked, and Jungkook chuckles.  "Don't worry i know Kangmin is team Jungkook so she won't mind it," Jungkook lick his lips while he scan her from tip to toe.

Since Y/N had no clothes and her dress was uh,(wet.) Jungkook let her borrow his shirt and he finds it attractive and cute to her, Y/N's cheek became rossy red when she notice that Jungkook was looking at her with full of shine in his eyes. She felt so many butterflies inside of her. Because his eyes were shining and not lying, she can see that Jungkook finds her beautiful with her chubby body.

Never in her life that a man would look at her like that, she never imagined that one day, she will find her true love even her body is not that perfect like others. All boys that she met before look at her with disgust and lie, saying that she is beautiful but inside of them screaming that she is fat.

And also Taehyung.

Taehyung never look at her body like that.

And that's why she fell even more to Jungkook.  "Stop staring Jeon i might melt." Y/N jokingly says. "Sorry, i can't stop staring at my beautiful baby."

"Really? I-Im beautiful?" She repeat what he said. Jungkook nods and peck her nose softly.  "You are the most be beautiful girl in the entire universe. So don't worry. I will never be attracted to other girls in your mind. Because there's only one girl who owned my heart, and its you baby. I love you...."

She can't stop her emotions and tear up, Jungkook's eyes widen when she starts crying and immediately hug her. "What's wrong? Im sorry--"

Y/N shut him with a soft and tender kiss causing Jungkook to be shock and stiff at first but when he knows the real reason he kissed her back.

"I love you too Jungkook.."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

- Y/N and Kangmin's apartment -

Jungkook opened the door for her, Y/N came out to his car and give Jungkook a peck on lips. She didn't know why she became more on kissing him.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Jungkook ask.

"Hmm. And also i can serve you a tea or coffee before you leave." Y/N replied.

They both intertwine their hands together as their heartbeat increases, they both smiled to each other and enter her apartment.

When the door opened, Kangmin smiled fades when she saw Jungkook and also not only Kangmin but Taehyung was there holding flowers and chocolates at her back.

_♡_

Here's the last update! Vote and comment 😚