《Prologue》

☆Angie's Point of View☆:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆Angie's Point of View☆:

I stood in the gym with a small smile.of my face as I looked around at nothing. There were a few other unknowing participants of the game standing in the gym as well. We had introduced ourselves earlier.

Each student had already been given their transformation, courtesy of the Monokubs.

Yes, I was the mastermind of this terrific killing game. I had done it for one reason and one reason only. To see the beautiful despair on each of their wonderful faces.

I loved the killing game truly. Thats why I hoped to not let down the audience and Team Danganronpa. Of course, I had a traitor in here from Team Danganronpa. She just didn't know who I was. She knew all about the live show though and everyone else.

I was absent-mindedly messing with the hems of my jacket sleeves as I was thinking about how the executions would go. I could just feel myself getting all tingly and excited.

I continued my train of thought as I heard the gym door open soundly.

Two people -both I already knew who were- entered. Team Danganronpa gives out a surprising amount of information on each student.

Both of the teens walked over and introduced themselves to the others, and them back.

After their exchange of words with the others, they headed over and my direction.

I put a more cheerful smile on my face and they stopped in front of me.

The blonde introduced herself first, though she really didn't need to as I had already stated that I knew who they were.

"Hello! My name is Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist! Nice to meet you!" The girl happily exclaimed.

I turned towards the emo boy.

"A-ah right. I am Shuichi S-Saihara, the Ultimate D-detective, even though I'm not sure it counts as I have only solved one ca-"

The blonde female interrupted him. "Stop thinking so low of your title and yourself! You were given this Ultimate because you are good at your talent. Be more confident!"

'Wow so he really does have low self esteem.' I silently snickered and smirked.

"H-huh? Did you say something?" The bluette asked.

"Nyhahaha! I did not! Though I believe I should introduce myself now. I am Angie Yonaga the Ultimate Artist. May Atua bless you both!" I replied cheekily.

"Ah, well nice to meet you Angie! I do have a question though. Do you know why we are all here? All the students I mean." Kaede asked me, rather confused.

"Hmm... No I do not. Though I believe we will know soon enough." I answered quickly.

"W-what do you mean 'soon enou-" the shy boy was cut off by a voice.

"Everyone! Make your way to the gym immediately!"

I silently giggled to myself as everyone around me looked confused.

'That's what I meant.'

_________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_________________________________________

Hello. I haven't don't really remember what happens in the game or the order of events and such so please be patient with me. This is the first thing I've really written, besides school assignments. Which sucked. I will try to update when I have motivation and an idea what to do next.

<edited>

__cosmogyral ♡

Word count: 541

☆Artistic Mastermind☆ || [Danganronpa V3]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें