Ash and Serena's Lovely Shower time

This Story is Written by TheLucky38 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content

TheLucky38 :- Ash and Serena are finally ready to display just how much they love each other. By sexual means. That's right, this is the lemon chapter. For those who don't want to read this chapter, I implore you to not read it. If you do, I hope that you'll like it. There might be some nervousness, some devilish teasing, and a hint of dominant instinct. Let's just see how this all works out. I always wondered what Ash's friends would say about him and Serena being together? Hmm...

~~~~~~

"Ash, let me see your face." Ash complies with Serena's sweet request by lifting her up to meet him, as her legs wrap around his back. Feeling a little courageous, but mostly aroused, Ash takes his hands and moves them to her ass, giving them a good squeeze. Serena blushes, and smiles, at his sudden action.

"You just love playing with my butt, don't you Ashy?" she asked seductively.

"I was only trying to lift you up, so you can see my face." he said, with fake innocence in his voice. "But now that you mention it, it feels so soft." They were just halfway up the stairs now. Ash can lift Serena up all day, but the destination was so much closer. That, and Serena kept kissing him, nonstop, on his neck and shoulders, and wrapped her legs tighter on him. Including some occasional grinding on his stomach, feeling her juices against his skin. Judging by her actions, Serena is starting to become very impatient.

Two can at play that game. So Ash gave her butt a hard spank, making her moan so loud that it could be heard throughout the entire house. Luckily all the doors and windows are shut. He then takes one of his hands and starts to lightly touch her back, up and down. He then notices a little bit of frosting on her cheek, so he gives it a lick. Tasting it alone is good, but tasting it on Serena's cheek was even better.

To repay Ash for getting that frosting off her cheek, she gave him a lick on his face, were the leftover cake was on . He chuckled, Serena's tongue licked a tickle spot of his. All Serena has to do is remember where that ticklish spot was. Even if she does forget there were endless opportunities to find it again.

After enduring all the stairs, and all the teasing, Ash takes a right, which lead to the bathroom door. It was one of those average looking ones. The sink was near the entrance, the toilet was right next to it, and the shower was in the farthest corner, on the opposite side. The shower was a cubicle, with see-through glass. Good thing Ash's mom is gone.

Getting off of Ash, despite him being so snuggly, Serena stands on her feet. The tile flooring was very cold, but that's to be expected in a bathroom. Even the air was chilly, enough to make her shiver. She then felt Ash's warm, tender hug behind her back. Including the part of his body that she yearned for. No more hiding, no more being scared, and no more being nervous. To make it clear to Ash as well, she grinds her butt against his erection. When a soft moan was heard, she knew that he wanted. No, they both need this.

"You're so warm Ashy." said Serena, with such seductive lust.

"So are you, my little teaser." he said, as he moved lingers his hands near her breasts. At least, that's what he wanted her to think. Ash instead moves them around her orbs, making her whine a little. Just when she was about to protest, however, she felt her bra straps being removed. Well, trying to anyway. So she turns her head to see his face, which was full of frustration. Just when he was about to give up, Serena puts both her arms, towards her bra straps.

"Here, allow me." Eventually, Ash will know how to remove her bra. For now, it looks like she'll have to do the job for him. Serena turns around to see Ash, not wanting to miss the reaction when she removes the fabric that makes her melons hurt, especilly in this moment. When she finally get her bra off, she threw it at Ash's face. He immediately throws them on the ground and only caught a glimpse, since Serena covered her breasts with her arms.