"Is Bobo lucky? "

Note : it's my first ever time writing something... I really don't have any idea how it'll turn out.. I'm trying my best.. Hope you'll show some faith in your buddy turtle and read it and give honest review! I'll be grateful.. It'll help me improve. Love y'all . Hope you'll enjoy. 💚❤
I'll add songs which you may listen whole reading a particular part.

For this part :

  .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .

It's first day of Bobo's collage, he is getting late. He shifted to this town just yesterday and doesn't know much about the town but thankfully there will be a collage bus picking him up so he doesn't have to worry about getting lost.
Bobo " Aish! I'm getting late.. The bus arrives at 8:30am and it's already 8am , I haven't ate my breakfast yet ! "
*picks up the bag and leaves
Bobo in his head "Probably I'll eat something on my way"

*arrives at bus stop
Bobo in his head while looking at his watch " It's 8:25am I still have 5 minutes left ...  I think I should get a coffee from the coffee shop nearby.. "

Bobo walks towards the coffee shop
          *shreek*

Bobo looks back and notices bus already arrived.... He rushes back towards the bus stop but bus starts moving... While he runs behind it .

Bobo in his head " God! Why is this happening? "

He notices that the bus suddenly stops and someone peeks from the bus lending him a hand....
Bobo doesn't hold the hand and just keeps on rushing towards the bus and boards it.

Bus driver "hey!! Be on time lad! I don't wait for anyone and I won't have stopped the bus if this boy won't have screamed, it scared me and I stopped the bus"

Bobo bowing his head "sorry for bothering you"

Bus driver without saying anything started driving

Bobo looses balance and is about to fall, when someone holds his arm. Bobo quickly stands straight and shakes off this other boys hand .

Boy "WooWoowo! Chill chill.. I'm just helping"

Bobo "I don't need your help. I never asked for it "

Boy "well... Fair enough"

Boy now deciding not to bother Bobo anymore starts moving towards an empty seat... Bobo being scared that he might loose his balance again starts looking around for a empty seat but the only seat that's empty is the one next to that boy .

Bobo in his head "It's only first day and it's like this *rolls eyes don't know what'll happen after"
Bobo moves towards that seat and sits without making any contact with the boy.
Boy "oh! Didn't mean to bother you again but this seat is reserved... My friend sits here with me.. Consider yourself lucky today he is absent so I won't stop you from sitting here today "

Bobo *rolling his eyes "ah! Lucky"

Boy "what?"

Bobo looks to the other side without saying anything

Thinking to himself "Lucky... Just how am I lucky? Fist didn't have time for breakfast, then almost miss the bus and now sitting with this annoying boy"

                  *Bobo gets the flashback *
Bobo's eyes get wet ... He realises it and  gets a hold on himself .

They reach collage and bus stops... Bobo gets up from the seat when he realises the boy next to him has fell asleep...
Bobo in his head "wow helping people and can't even help himself LOL "

Normally people would wake the other person but Bobo! No he just walks away.. Don't giving a damn!

Bobo finds the way to his class and sits on his seat.
Everyone is busy talking to their friends while Bobo is zoning out, staring at his notebook, sitting all alone.

*first class starts*
The professor "today we have a new student with us "
Bobo stands up
Professor "please come forward and please introduced yourself"
Bobo moves forwards and was about to introduce himself when.....