The Spell (Sam Winchester)

Being a hunter exposes us to certain risks. Being a childhood friend of the Winchesters, we bumped into each other after nearly a decade. They quickly invited me to stay with them not liking that i was alone. Saying yes was one of the best decisions i ever made. The bunker is comfortable to live in and we all have our own rooms and privacy although we have to share a bathroom.

Sitting in the library looking for cases like usual, Sam comes across a case. "Dean Sage i found something." We read the article and it looks like a witch. Its not too far too its about a few hours of road away. Dean claps his hands "perfect lets get ready and meet at the car in ten minutes!" We all get up and grab our stuff. Ten minutes later, we re all in our respective seats in the Impala. Dean driving. Sam shotgun and im in the back behind Sam. Once arrived, Dean gets a room at the nearest motel from the crime scene. "Hey my guy we ll need a room with three beds." The clerk looks at us up and down and goes "hmm sadly for you there's only two beds or theres a room with three beds and one pullout couch." Dean looks at me and Sam we both shrug. Dean shrugs back "we ll take the one with the pullout couch" The clerk hands Dean the keys. The motel room was not bad but not great. It was fine for a few days. Sam asks" So who grabs the pullout couch?" I look at it its small. "Well since both of yall are giants ill take it. Im small i dont mind." Dean smiles and jumps on one of the beds. Sam shakes his head and drops the bags.

After drinking a few beers and talking about the case, we went to bed. Sam and Dean in the small beds. I was trying to get comfortable on the small pullout couch. I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later horny as hell. I look over and both of them are asleep snoring. I always fantasized about Sam. As much as im much younger than them, i always liked Sam. Seeing them both asleep, i decide to grab my small travel vibrator. I go back under the covers, slowly pulling down my pants. Turning on the vibrator to the lowest setting, i slowly slide it inside since im always soaking. I slowly put it in and out biting my lip to stay quiet. One moan and i could wake them up since they re light sleepers.

Increasing the speed of my movements, i let our a very faint moan/whimper. My legs starts to shake. The pullout couch squeaking by my legs shaking, Sam turns around in his bed. Once my orgasm finished, i pull up my underwear forgetting my pants and i stand up to find Dean sitting up in his bed looking at me. "So was it good?" I stutter completely loosing the ability to speak. He continues "you are lucky im the one who woke up and not Sammy. You know how crazy he is over you? Plus its been a while since he got laid." I just look at him. Dean's green bottle eyes shift down to my lacey panties "Wow" i look down to realize that i forgot to put my pants back on. I go grab them to put them back on. As i turn around i see Sam awake sitting up. I blink not believing what im seeing. Minutes ago he was soundly asleep. I look at them for a minute and ask them if they re ready to focus on the case. Which at the same moment i finish my sentence, my vibrator rolls off the pullout couch. Both Winchesters look at it and look at me. They then look at each other. Sam blushes lightly and Dean shrugs.

{Time skip}

We found the witch and obviously things turned sour on us. Nothing can be too easy eh? The boys are looking for her sister to kill her and im alone with her. Sam receiving my sos text, he joins me in the house. Dean taking care of the witch's little sister. The witch pins me and Sam on the wall and cast a spell. Once she s done casting her spell Dean shoots her with witch killing bullets. She falls on the floor. Sam looks at me and smiles. One of his most beautiful smiles with his dimples showing. His eyes are sparkling. He gets closer to me and kisses me. Its the most beautiful kiss ever. I feel this bubbly feeling inside of me and it makes me overly happy. Dean looking at the scene confused "jeez guys did i miss something ?" Sam and i ignoring Dean and making out. Dean shoots the ceiling to get our attention.

Getting back into the car, Sam and i sit together in the back. Not able to stay off each other we make out. Dean uncomfortable "did the witch cast a love spell on you two?" Arrived the hotel Dean makes us sit separate and he asks questions on what the witch said. Sam answered since he knows latin. Dean quickly does research and goes "oh fucking hell. The witch didnt cast a love. Its a truth spell. Basically revealing secrets" As he say that Sam looks at me "i guess it is true. I always loved you Sage. And I've never been able to forget you or even stay away from you. " i smile "Me too Sam. Im yours and I've always been." Sam smiles and jumps across to kiss me passionately. Dean sighs and leaves the room.