From the Desk of a Fanfic Writer

Hello, all! I'm going to start this with a short explanation -- this story is supposed to be a one-shot which takes place during the Christmas of Harry and Felicity Potter's 6th year at Hogwarts. (I know you'll understand me when I say: we'll see how that goes. XD) 

If you haven't met Felicity, aka Y/N, you NEED to read The Girl Who Hid by lizzature!!! It's AMAZING! Characters and timelines from these two stories crossover with each other, so you'll get a better idea of the whole story if you read that. Also, just as a note, if you haven't read past Harry and Felicity's 6th year yet, you might want to do that first before you read this. :)

This story also features someone named Thelma, who is my character from my other works-in-progress (12 Grimmauld Place and Summer Kids, which I'd be very flattered if you'd check out, as well), and appears in The Girl Who Hid

Of course, all of the Harry Potter characters and their universe were created by J.K. Rowling, and my fanfic of them is based heavily on her books, the WB movies, trivia websites, and, of course, the memers of Tumblr and the internet in general. Oooh! Fandom artists and comic-drawers, too. 

This is a fun fanfic that aims to amuse and be festive, so please NO MEAN COMMENTS about me, the characters, or our fellow readers on Wattpad. I really, really appreciate it. Comments in general about the story are greatly appreciated, though. :)

As far as I can tell right now, this one-shot will have about 5 parts. The aim is to have it all up ASAP. :) 

I hope you all have a very wonderful cozy winter holiday season, and enjoy this trip to the Burrow. :)

Photo: Pexels, credit Olya Kobruseva