07. Happy Birthday, Suzy

It was Suzy's birthday, and her phone keeps on receiving notifications since twelve midnight. She teared up a little while reading the birthday greetings of her fans, feeling their love even oceans and miles apart. She decided to like their Instagram posts to return the love that she's receiving from them, hoping that it would be enough to make them happy.

She was already sleepy when she tapped the like button of one more Instagram post from her fan. She let out a big yawn and decided to go to bed when her phone pinged.

***

SAMSAN TECH GROUP CHAT

Subin: Happy birthday, Suzy!

Dowan: Happy birthday, Noona!

Steph: Happy birthday, Suj!

I hope we could meet later but I have a photoshoot!

I miss you!

Suzy: That's okay Unnie! I miis you too!

Subin: Mian, I'm busy as well.

Dowan: I'm not in Seoul right now.

Suzy: I know we're all busy. Hehe.

Don't worry guys, I'm good!

Thanks, everyone for the greetings!

***

Suzy stared at her phone, waiting for one more greeting. She sighed when 15 minutes passed and there is still no text from him.

"Suzy, you better sleep now. Of course, he'sbusy shooting his upcoming drama." She told herself before lying to her queen-sizedbed.

***

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE GROUP CHAT

Steph: Ugh, I feel bad lying to Suzy!

Subin: It's okay, it will be all worth it!

Dowan: Yup, Subin Hyung is right!

Steph: Still no response from Joo Hyuk huh?

Hello, Mr. Nam Joo Hyuk if you're here in this group chat, please move the glass!

Dowan: I'm sure I added him here.

Subin: Too busy for his girlfriend, I guess.

Steph: I will never forgive you @Nam Joo Hyuk if you will not participate in this birthday surprise!

It's for your girlfriend!

You should do something for her despite your busy sched!

***

Suzy already spent two hours rolling on her bed. She was so sleepy just few hours ago but when Samsan tech greeted her, she couldn't help but think about Joo Hyuk, her boyfriend.

She tried to convince herself that he's busy, but a part of her says that a text message wouldn't take too much of his time.

Just one greeting.

He didn't forget, right? He even set all of his passwords to 1010, how can he forget my birthday?

But it's possible to forget something due to busy schedule and lack of sleep.

She let out a deep sigh, she can't help but feel a little sulky.

She rolled to her bed once more and closed her eyes, trying so hard to sleep when she heard footsteps coming closer to her.

Her heart started beating fast and she started saying a silent prayer. She was so nervous when she noticed that her room started to be lighted by what seems like a candle flame.

She turned to where it is coming from, and there she saw a pair of warm eyes looking at at her.

"Saengil chukha hamnida

Saengil chukha hamnida

Saranghaneun Suzy-shi

Saengil chukha hamnida"

She blinked her eyes, and blinked some more to confirm that she's not dreaming.

There, standing in front of her with a cake on his hands, was no other than her boyfriend, Nam Joo Hyuk.

She felt a tear in the corner of her eyes and tried her best to hold it.

"Kamsahamnida" she said softly before blowing the candles.

"You didn't say I wish yet!" Joo Hyuk complained.

"I can't ask for more. You're here on my birthday. That's all that I need."

"Aigoo!" Joo Hyuk said while smiling as he puts the cake down on the side table before sitting with her on the bed.

He opened his arms, as if asking her to hug him which she quickly did.

Her, being wrapped inside his arms is one of her favorite places to be.

"I thought you forgot my birthday because of your busy schedule."

"Why would I forget your birthday? That's impossible! All of my passwords has 1010 on it."

"But you know, you're busy and all."

Joo Hyuk tightened his embrace.

"I will never forget your birthday! See? I'm here!" He bragged which made them both laugh.

"In fact, I have something for you." He added then released her from his embrace. He stood and went to the living area to get something.

He handed a paper bag to Suzy, which she opened excitedly.

"A large sweatshirt and a cap?" She turned to Joo Hyuk while smiling.

Joo Hyuk nodded.

"Don't you like it?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"I love it! This is you! I mean, you love sweatshirts and caps! This is you sharing your favorites with me and I love it! Thank you!" She moved stood from the bed and moved closer to him, who was standing near the corner of the bed.

She hugged him and repeatedly thanked him.

"You know, we'll be both busy and might have limited time together, so I thought I should give you something that will constantly remind you of my presence."

"Eo, that's so sweet! Kamsahamnida." She then tiptoed and gave him a peck on his lips.

He smiled at her and closed the gap between them with another peck. They both laughed at their antics while hugging.

"Saranghae" Joo Hyuk whispered before planting a kiss on top of her head.

"Nado" she said, looking up to meet his gaze.

He gave her another smile before closing the gap between them one more time.

His kisses are warm and soft, yet demanding. She opened her mouth for air, of which he took as an opportunity to enter his tongue inside her mouth, which she welcomed gladly.

The next thing they knew, they were both lying on the bed, panting heavily, naked and united as one.

***

Leaving it all in your imagination. Hahahaha.

I know it's late but as the saying goes, better late than never. Hahaha.

Thank you for reading my one shots!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy!

Note: I didn't do any proofreading and english is not my first language. Forgive me if there are grammatical errors. :)

xoxo baebysuj