Doggy Style ||Johnny/Pony||

Johnny looked at his lover. Ponyboy was reading out loud for him and Johnny. They have been secretly dating for a while now and no one had noticed. Or at least they thought no one noticed.

It was almost night. They would be home alone soon because Soda and Steve were going out with Evie and Sandy and Darry was working extra hours that night.

As soon as they left, Pony and Johnny started making out. Pony dropped the book and tangled his fingers into Johnny's dark, greasy hair while Johnny caressed Ponyboy's sides up and down.

They never broke the kiss for air because they had this longing feeling for each other. They needed each other. When they did break apart, it was because Johnny pulled off both their shirts.

"The pants," Johnny said with his eyes clouded with lust. "Lose 'em." Ponyboy obeyed the sixteen-year-old. It was odd to see him so dominant considering when he was around the gang.

Pony was left in his boxers. He eagerly pulled off Johnny's jeans. The older boy dragged a finger across the other's member. Pony bit his lip and stifled a moan. The teasing was so erotic.

"How bad do you want it?" Johnny asked teasingly swirling his finger around overtop the cloth. He could feel Ponyboy getting harder by the second.

"S-so bad..." Pony stuttered trying to hold back. He couldn't take it, he needed Johnny. But he decided to play his game for now.

Johnny clutched Pony's half hard on, "What was that?" He asked making Pony work for it. He wasn't going to get it that easily.

"Johnny, I beggin'. I need you, p-please," he pleaded. He didn't know how much longer Johnny would be at this for.

Finally, Johnny slowly pulled down the younger boy's boxers with hungry eyes and a thirsty grin. He was getting hard just looking at Pony, thinking about what he was about to do.

Pony saw the raven-haired boy's erection growing and he slipped of his boxers also. Johnny gently laid him down and climbed over top so his mouth faced Pony's cock and his junk hung over Pony's face.

They both took each other's manhood in their mouth, stroking and bobbing in time. Johnny had learnt to control his gag reflex. Pony moaned as he felt his penis slide all the way down Johnny's throat.

The vibration from Pony's moan made Johnny buck his hips. He turned back around to meet the others face before passionately and lustfully kissing his partner.

Breaking apart, the older boy spread the greenish grey-eyed boy but Pony stopped him. "Not this time," he said smirking.

He then flipped Johnny over so that he was on all fours. He arched his back so that his chest met the bed and his ass stuck up in the air. Ponyboy stuck a finger near Johnny's face and he willingly sucked and licked it.

He inserted a single finger into Johnny, pumping it and curving it before inserting two more. Afterwards, Pony stood up on his knees and placed the tip at Johnny's entrance.

Johnny shivered. He had always been the one giving and he rarely received. He was excited, though. Very. When Pony pushed the first inch in Johnny moaned in pain and pleasure.

Ever so slowly, Pony slid all the way in until every single inch was buried into Johnny's ass. Johnny was panting, it was his first time. The pain quickly turned into pleasure and he urged Pony on.

"C'mon Pony, give it to me. Uh, right there! Yes, Ponyboy Curtis, hit me right there!" Johnny repeatedly yelled as Pony thrusted faster and faster thinking about the irony. He always so Johnny as a lost puppy and now they were doing it doggy style.

He grabbed Johnny's erection and was wanking it in time with his thrusts. They were both close. Pony gave it all he had. He slammed in harder, faster, and deeper making Johnny scream out of pleasure.

Johnny moaned and panted while gripping the bed sheets. He came all over himself and on Pony's hand. Then Pony's cock jumped and shot strings of seed right up in Johnny's ass.

When he pulled out, Johnny's hole dripped of his own cum. He pushed it back in and all the way out a couple more times while Johnny lay limp, acknowledging his wonderful orgasm.

The door creaked a bit. The two looked behind to see a wide-eyed Keith and Dallas jerking each other off to the sight. They ignored the other two and started to kiss sloppily. That was something, they all thought.