Chaos

Please take this, this is to add on to the soukoku community (mostly to ignore chap 98 but we don't talk about that) but also to help my writer's block and need for more relationship reveals. We need more of ADA freaking out tbh.

Update: This is not edited and has bad grammar, I apologize. I finished this at about 3 am or something so I was tired af.

————————————————————————————————

Kunikida walked onto the building, not knowing what lies on the office. He opened the door and walked in, only to see people gather around the bandaged-bastard's desk.

He mused as he placed his hand on his hip, "What's going on here?" 

Yosano looked at him in horror, "Dazai happened."

Kunikida busted a vessel when he heard the name, as his hands curled up to a fist, his face blurted anger, "What'd he do this time?"

Yosano just pointed at him, "See for yourself."

Kunikida expected Dazai to be hanging on a rope trying suicide (more likely), or may have swallowed a poisonous mushroom (which Kunikida definitely don't want to take care of right now, he'd be way off his schedule), or probably lazing around (but that wouldn't gain any spectators now would he?), or any stupid things he usually do, but he is certain that he didn't expect this.

By 'this', I mean stacks and stacks of unfilled reports and paperwork sat at his desk as Dazai carefully but fastly filled them out one by one. Kunikida almost passed out or broke his pen in horror, maybe he did both seeing this situation.

Dazai felt Kunikida's gaze on him as he filled it out carefully, he looked up and asked him, amusement laced on his tone, "Oh? Are you suprised Kunikida-kun?"

There was amusement but no hint of sarcasm or mishieviousness they were used to hear, and this scared the whole of the Agency. Kunikida just stared at him in horror and glared as he walked off. Dazai shrugged and continued to do his work as people continue to look at him suspiciously.

After a while, he piled that stack of paper on Kunikida's desk, he looked at him in they eye and smiled, "Months of paperwork from last January to this year's March, all filled up to the brim, with the additional reports you asked. And no, Atsushi did not help me this time!"

Kunikida and the Agency looked at him in shock, this time, Kunikida finally screamed out in frantic horror, "That's it I'm done with keeping quiet!"

Dazai let out a little, 'huh?'. Kunikida stood up and pointed at him accusingly, "Who are you and what have you done with the waste of space!?"

Dazai tilted his head in confusion, "Huh? What do you mean?"

Kunikida pointed at the paper which was seated at the end of the desk, "This!"

Dazai then looked at him in confusion more until he snapped his fingers, "Ah!"

Even Ranpo can't comprehend what's happening, he only stared at him in disbelief (he's stumped, he couldn't figure it out I mean it's Dazai after all). Though it shouldn't really matter, nor should it surprise them, cause it's Dazai after all. No one knew what his past affiliation was until he finally let the word out. Hell, there were probably many things they didn't know about his private life. He's unreadable. He's Dazai (figures). Dazai just gave a closed eyed smile, "Didn't the president tell you I'll be out for the whole month?"

Kunikida's mouth dropped (he didn't have a pen in hand to break), Ranpo blinked furiously (while aggressively stripping a lolipop), Yosano stared at him as others were either panicking or sighing in relief. Kunikida stammered, "W-what do you mean a whole month..?"