02

Aaaaaahhhh I LOVE this new dance! It's so fun and you can't even feel the time passing by. We already practiced for 3 hours nonstop yet we didn't feel a thing.
We had to stop now cuz apparently we should stay hydrated and healthy for our album release.

''ijhihfbhjghbih That was so good!!!'' Sunoo cried bouncing on his feet after jungwon stopped the music.

''It really was'' Jay added, nodding his head while he stretched an arm.

''Hmm, the chorus part tho..'' I added agreeing with them, going over to take a water bottle from the duffel bag of mine that was resting near the mirror which stretched along the lengths of the sidewall.

The others hummed enthusiastically, admitting the statement, while they went to fetch their water bottles as well.

We all sat around in a circle, limbs stretched out, relaxing. The maknae line was sitting together, all 3 of their heads bent over the phone Niki was holding, fanboying over a tik tok of themselves. Heeseung hyung was looking at the unnaturally squeaking boys with an expression that looked like he just found out about final examinations on the exam day itself. He's never gonna understand them....or maybe he understands them a little too well and was concerned about them. Or simply he was just regretting his life decisions.

Who knows....
I shrugged internally, too lazy to pay them more attention. I started to work on the plastic cover that was around my bottle lid, removing it and taking sips of water.
We were just chilling until Heeseung hyung shouted a sudden "YAH!" out of the blue.

Well me being me, I literally!!! jumped out of my skin so high I swear I thought I saw a piece of heaven....tho I don't think it was that happy to see me.

"What the f- "

"RAMYEON!!" Heeseung hyung screamed again, cutting Jay off mid sentence. Seriously tho, why tf is he screaming!? What's wrong with talking and expressing your thoughts like normal human beings?!!

"Ummm...okay?" Said Niki, high key judging him, while Sunoo made his infamous, annoyed, 'Oh really?' face.

Jungwon still had his eyes on the phone, the video still playing, while sunghoon just stared at us blankly. Maybe he was enjoying the mild drama happening internally but he looked as unbothered as anyone could ever look from the outside. seriously tho...for a person who shares the same MBTI with me, he is so out of his head at times. I don't think he even heard Heeseung hyung. The penguin.

On the other side, Heeseung looked like he just came out of a coma.
He stayed still for some time, unblinking, and snapped out of it suddenly.

"I want ramyeon. Wanna go out after this?" He asked casually and smiled a very creepy smile, though he must have thought it sweet, showing off his glow in dark teeth. Hope was written all over his face.

Tf?!

Sunoo face palmed so hard he almost knocked himself off. Jay and Niki looked at him, totally not weirded out and Sunghoon....Ima just...not talk about him for now.

I can't believe that this hyung, Heeseung hyung, was the one we looked upto at I Land.

Oh well, disappointed....but ain't surprised.

"Well we got nothing else to do anyways," Jungwon said, now looking up from his video. Guess he heard the conversation after all, the multi tasking cat. The others hummed agreeing.

"Jake hyung what about you?" He asked me then. I gave him a look. He 'ah'ed acknowledging his dumb question. Of course I'm gonna come. Infact, I am heeseung hyung's ramyeon buddy after all, so duh.