Part 3

Adam's POV

Waking up, looking up to the trees while laying down the grass on my back, I was the devil's son and was cursed due to torturing and killing people.

The witch of the land cursed me that I can't use powers until and unless I learned how to love. I was a beast who was uncontrollable and would capture innocent peoples and  torture them mercilessly.

Every King needed to know how to love and care in order to rule a kingdom and it's people. But the only thing I knew was Power. I roamed the forest and decided to check it since I'll be living here for a good amount of time.

I groaned in pain as I felt my stomach bleeding, touching my wound as I hissed in pain, stopping from hissing as I heard a gasp sound near the tree beside me.

Looking behind and saw a girl quickly ran towards me and sat infront of me as she check my wound.

She immediately took her jacket off and made it pressed against my wound as I hissed in pain. "The hospital is far from my home, I should take you to my house"

Hearing her voice I automatically looked at her as I thought she was an angel coming to save me.

Elysen's POV

"Who is this man And what's he doing here in the middle of the forest?" I snapped out of my thoughts as the strange man looking at me or more like admiring me.

I quickly helped him to stand up to avoid his gaze on me.

As we got out of the forest, I let him sit on the bench and quickly grabbed my phone "Hey, Mary I think I should head back home, something emergency happened.. Yes yes i'm fine, ..thankyou bye" I ended the call.

Adam's POV

I watched this angel talking to someone with this kind of sorcery thingy. She stop talking sometime and walk towards me and helped me to stand up again.

As we walked towards the small but pretty simple cottage house as I thought that it's her home, she opened the door and places me in this small bed.

She sat down beside me and treats my wound, looking at her as I admire her like no one before 'she is indeed an angel' I thought while looking at her pink lips, I shake my thoughts off and looked away.

Elysen's POV

"So, mind telling me your name, Mr..?" I asked with a warm smile on my lip

"Adam." He said simply as I was amazed by his deep voice "My name is Elysen" I say with a friendly smile as I was waiting for his reply.

But he didn't say anything but gazed at me with his dark orbs. "So, um.. What were you doing in the forest, especially alone?" I asked nervously while looking away from his gaze.

"Nothing just passing by, what about you? I think it is dangerous for a girl to roam at this hour in the forest alone" he said with his deep voice again.

"I can protect myself and also I am not alone, My friend Mary I think she is still inside the forest looking for the falls" I said. After treating his wound, I looked up to him but found him already staring at me, I smile nervously and broke the silence.

"Where do you live, Are you new here?" I asked, wanting to break his gaze on me. "Kind of, I'm searching for a house and a job but guess what, I'm homeless and jobless" He said with a little sad tone as I looked at him sadly.

"I can help you, you can live here if you want.. And you can work in my friend's cafe, for a living" I said with a smile.

"Thankyou but I hope I don't be a burden-" I quickly cut him off at mid sentence "No no, don't say that. Make yourself feel like home" I smiled.

Adam's POV

"Can you walk or you need my help?" She said "I think help will be better" I said so that I could feel her touch on my bare skin as I was shirtless.

I really found her different, unique.

She made me sit on her room's bed and said "If you need something, you can just tell me directly, I only have $13 here but i think it will make it for one men clothes and pants, i'll buy the cheapest, And also it's kinda late, we'll buy it tomorrow"

I nodded while looking at her without noticing my eyes sparkling and little did I know, she found it adorable as she quickly ruffled my hair while smiling widely, then got out of the room leaving me with a tomato cheek a little.

The night went well and for the first time Adam felt his heart beating so fast like no one before. It's all because of her. A mortal girl made the devil's heart beat.