More Than a C-Cup

Set Pre-Erised Effect during AU Seventh year at Hogwarts.

Quote From 'The Erised Effect'

" Hermione took in a breath and tried to shake off the tension that was clinging to the air
around them. "I was hardly anything to write home about in school." She put out casually
with a smile and a shake of her head. "All hair and teeth and ink-blots."
Draco raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at her. "Oh you were at the top of a few lists,
believe me." He said with a chuckle as she frowned at him in confusion.
"Lists?" she asked him. He shook his head, muttering something about Blaise and telling
her another time. "

Blaise has got a list...

May 1997

"Karen Wiltshire?"

"Nah, She's got bee stings."

"Kelly Mortimer?"

"Mosquito bites."

Blaise huffed. "What about Jennifer Settle, then?"

"Not a bloody chance," Theo shook his sandy-blonde head and patted the pad that Blaise was holding with his index finger. "I've had the privilege of motorboating those particular bad boys..."

he said with a lustful sigh. "They're immense, but they're no bigger than a B cup."

Blaise frowned, quill to his mouth as Theo shoved more eggs and bacon into his. They knew they were now running out of girls to put on their list... they needed reinforcements.

"Draco, what do you reckon?" Blaise asked in a frustrated tone and thrust the list at him as he finished off his sausage on toast.

Draco's eyes scowered the list intently, nodding at some of the choices put on there, and frowning at others.

"Carina Cartwright should be taken off," he said with a smirk. "She's no more than a B, either."

Blaise made a 'humph' sound and snatched the list back, striking the girls name off it. "This is

ridiculous... there's no one bloody left-"

"What are you three shits up to now?" Came Pansy's voice from Draco's left, and he turned to give her a lopsided grin as she sat down next to him.

"Being our usual, perverted and sex-deprived selves." Theo told her through sips of orange juice.

"And you know you wouldn't have us any other way." He smiled at her.

Pansy rolled her eyes and pointed to the pad Blaise was holding. "Is that 'the' list?" She asked curiously, trying to peek.

Blaise brought it up to his chest protectively, shielding it from view. "And how exactly do you know about the list?" He asked defensively.

Pansy scoffed. "Oh please, you three are worse at keeping secrets than that bloody chamber on the second-floor in the girls toilets." She shook her head. "I could help ... I know for a fact that you'll

have a few girls missing off it..."

Theo gave her a mistrusting look. "What if we don't need help?"

Pansy laughed loudly. "Oh piss off, Theodore." She almost snorted. "You three are clueless. You really have no idea! I mean - first of all you need to think of bra sizes properly, break it down-"

"-I like to 'ride the broom', not fuck about with the mechanics of it-" Theo told her with an eye roll.

"- and I know I can look around this Hall right now and tell you whether a girl is more than a C cup or not." She finished, and watched as all sets of the boys eyes shot to her, fully paying attention now.