prologue I

Walking into the dark room she could see clearly, it was empty, she looked around more but as she took a step forward she noticed her feet sinking into the ground, she stomped and pushed her way through the murk but as she got away she heard a eerie whisper that called to her, with this she drown in the liquid and her body was consumed as the black goo filled her lungs and stomach, rustling around her screaming was never heard.
     Waking up she looked around her room, she coughs and blood drips from her lips as black liquid falls onto her bed, walking over to the mirror she stares into her eyes and they shined a deep purple. Her red and black stained shirt covering her body draped above her thighs and elbows as she studied her shirt she noticed the dark black slashes around her body and making it seem as if she had a bunch of tattoos. She rubbed her skin but it was stained, she removed the shirt and saw the stripes going up her sides and another tattoo in the center of her back was a dragon, as if it flew up her spine. Her eyes darted around the room and her eyes rested on the clock that had just struck 8 am. She had class, rushing to class she threw on jeans, a long sleeved shirt with a scarf, it was fall so she can hide her tattoos for a small amount of time, as she ran she suddenly realized that she had been running faster than ever, she stopped running, looking around she wondered if she was caught, but she wasn't, with that she thought to herself she wished she could teleport outside of class, with that she blinked and the floor bellow her opened and she then appeared in-front of the door to class, dropping her jaw she stared at the door, she fell to her legs and on the ground she nearly screamed.