ChanLix - Face Fuck

Felix giving Chan a well deserved face fuck. Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Chan just got back to the dorm, after
finishing another track at the company. The other members were all sleeping, but Chan of course didn't feel like sleeping. He was exhausted and felt over worked. It was 3am already he went to his shared room with Changbin and Felix. He changed into his pyjama pants and before he could put on his shirt, he felt cold hands wrapped around his stomach. He got startled at the cold hands that were touching him.

"Wh-o is that?" Chan asked with a confused look on his face.

"it's 3 in the morning... Why are you still up?" Felix asked ignoring Chan's question.

Chan knew it was Felix. His deep morning voice turned him on. He just took a deep breath and turned around, now facing a beautiful angel with blond messy hair.

"Your hands are cold" Chan put on his shirt and put Felix hands inside his t-shirt so Felix was touching his abs.

"I just got home... You should go back to bed I will go eat a midnight snack"

Felix nodded and went back to bed. Chan went out the room closing the door behind him. At the dorm kitchen arrived he kept looking around for something to eat. After a while he got a energy drink out of the fridge and leaned on the fridge door.

"Felix... You're to adorable" he thought to himself while drinking his energy drink. Suddenly he heard a door opening and closing, he just thought a member needed to use the toilet so he didn't think much of it. But it was not just a member, it was Felix who got out of the room. Felix walked into the kitchen and stopped, when he saw Chan leaning on the fridge door drinking a energy drink.
Chan realized that Felix was staring at him so he, looked at him making eye contact with an angel.

Felix walked towards Chan and hugged him really tight, around Chan's waist.

"Hey Felix" Chan said patting his head with his left hand and holding his drink with his other hand.

"Why are you not in bed?" Chan asked with a worried look on his face. Felix looked up at him. He looked at Chan with a beautiful bright smile.

"I couldn't sleep... I felt like hugging you hyung. You have been quite busy for a while now... I have been missing you a lot.." felix said with a now sad look on his face. He is bad at holding eye contact with Chan so he, immediately tugged his face back into Chan's abs.

Chan laughed at how cute felix was acting and hugged him back very tightly.

"I am sorry...I missed you as well" Chan said and kept patting the youngers head.

"Chan...."

"Yes Felix?"

"I can feel your dick pressing on to me... I guess someone else missed me as well?" felix said looking down on Chan's growing member.

Chan put down his drink on the kitchen table and scratched the back of his head

"oh that... Haha well uhm... Sorry please ignore that" Chan said with a embarrassed and worried look on his face. But deep down he just wanted to be touched by Felix. His soft and cold hands around his dick. There could not be anything better, at this moment.

Felix smiled and put his hands around Chan's neck. He pulled Chan into a slow and wet kiss.

They kissed for a while. There tounges were fighting against each other. Felix trying to be dominant and sucking Chan's tounge.

Felix broke the kiss, catching for air. Chan looked at felix with lust in his eyes, pulling felix closer.

"Felix... be a good boy and help your Daddy out" Chan told felix. He understood and got on his knees

He took Chan's member out and started licking the tip of his dick.

Holding Chan's dick with the right hand and holding chan's hand with the other. He gave soft kisses and kitty licks on the member, making Chan twitch and groan from the lack of touch.

"Can I?" Chan asked for permission to put his member inside the youngers mouth.

Felix nodded and Chan put his whole member into the boy making him gag. That turned him even more on making him moan, the youngers name.

"Fe-lix ughh"

he slowly started going in and out. Making sure he was okay with it. After a while Chan started going faster and letting go of Felix hand. He grabbed the boys head pulling his hair, while fucking his face. He started moaning loudly not caring about the other members sleeping. He trew his head back on the fridge door and groaned.

He was about to pull out when Felix stopped him, by holding Chan's member so he can cum inside his mouth.

The white liquid left Chan's body into Felix mouth. He swallowed every bit of his cum and looked at Chan, with a big smile. Chan smiled back at him and patted his head.

"good boy... You didn't have to swallow tho..." chan said breathing heavily.

"I missed your taste" Felix answered smiling. Chan laughed a little and smiled back at him.

Chan and Felix got back into there shared room with changbin. After they both went into there own bed and turned the lights off, Changbin started talking.

"Next time you guys have sex... BE QUITE I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP" Changbin said in a loud voice.

Chan laughed and apologized for it. He looked down on to Felix bed, being confused why he didn't say anything. Just getting to see a beautiful angel, who has fallen a sleep already.

"what an angel" Chan said.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story if you have any recommendations feel free to comment and let me know if you liked it~~