Bangchan Using His Shy Hannie

Chan PoV:
"ugh..." I just woke up and it's only 7am but I have to get out of bed! I will go on a little trip with 3racha including me, changbin and Han.

Since we have been really busy and overworking ourselves, we decided to go to Incheon. We decided that the first thing we will do once we arrive is, check in the hotel and go out eat and much more! we have everything planned!!

I got out of my bed, tired yet excited. I got dressed for the trip and headed to the bathroom.

Chan's outfit:

I brushed my teeth real quick made my hair, sprayed some deodorant all over myself and headed to the dorm kicthen

I saw Changbin packing food for the long drive that we still had to survive and of course at the table there was, Han eating Ramen for breakfast with his cute chubby cheeks.

Han's outfit:

I walked up to Changbin and told him to not forget, the strawberry milk that we had bought the day before since, Hannie the younger loves them so much while smiling at Han

Han just rolled his eyes and kept eating his food.

Han's POV:
I can't even eat in peace why is he being so annoying! Yes I can't live without my strawberry milk but... Forget it.
His black button up got my attention. The last two button ups were open and I could slightly see the shape of his abs. I kept staring at his chest and didn't feel like, eating anymore.
"Hey Chan you can eat the rest I am full"

Chan did what I said, he sat down in front of me and started eating the ramen. I went straight to my room! closed the door and just stood there for 2 minutes like an idiot that I am!

"how is he so hot??" I asked myself and suddenly I heard a voice.

"Hannn!! Are you ready? Were leaving!" Changbin said with a loud voice. I didn't answer, I just got out of my room and run to the door to jump into my boots.

I took a few bags and went down, to our manager's car. I put the bags in the back and jumped in the back seat.

The other two put there stuff into the back of the car and got in as well.
On the left side there was changbin sitting and on my right side there was Chan, I am at the middle seat.

I just kept thinking about Chan's body I wanted to touch his chest.. I wanted to know how soft his skin actually was.

Changbin fell asleep really quick, his head was on the car window. His mouth leaving light snoring sounds making me laugh a little. Chan noticed me laughing at binnie and laughed as well.

I started to feel sleepy I wanted to lean my head on Chan's shoulder or chest or anything I wanted to let him know, that I was soft for him. I like him..

But I didn't I was scared, what if he doesn't like it or he finds it annoying, after a while... All these thought just made me sit up straight and try not to fall asleep.

We did a quick gas stop where I got out to stretch and so did Chan. Changbin was still sleeping inside the car. How can he sleep for this long that's all I wanted to know! After stretching our muscles and wanting to get back into the car Chan asked me:

"Han I feel like it's really tight back there and binnie is sleeping, do you maybe wanna sit on my lap?"

Did he just ask me if I wanted to?? Yes he did. I just got all red and nodded slightly, Chan not being able to tell what my answer was.

"Han?" Chan asked again he saw me turning all red and smirked at my situation. He opened the car door sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Cha-n it's re-ally fine" I said in a shaky voice trying to get off him

"shush binnie is sleeping we don't wanna wake him up" after he said that we made eye contact and I just nodded at him, looking away immediately.

He hugged me from the back and got comfortable. I slowly started to calm myself down and get comfortable as well. I layed my head back onto Chan's chest and that's when I fell asleep.

After a while I woke back up and stretched my arms. I saw that Chan was also sleeping just like everyone, expect our manager who has been driving for a while now.

I felt really uncomfortable. I didn't like the position I was sitting in, since it was hurting my back. I tried to wiggle around a little to get comfy so this back pain could go away.

At that moment the grip around my waist tightened really tightly. I felt shivers down my spine and just tensed up at the, sudden pain I was feeling from Chan's strong grip on me.

"hm... You better stop moving like that baby" Chan said with a raspy voice while smirking with his eyes closed.

"sorry..." I said and immediately stopped any movement and than I felt it. Chan's member was pressing onto me. I felt his size and how big he was, it turned me on and the way he was Still holding on to me. I felt like dying!

I held both of Chan's hands with mine and let out a slight yet quite moan. Chan noticed and pulled me closer to his dick.

"ohh does my little one like the way I hold him?"

"ye-a-" I tried to answer but at that exact moment he started to suck on my neck and twirl around with his tounge leaving hickeys.

I tried to stay quite so I started moving around, from trying to hold my mouth shut. Wich made Chan take his one hand to my mouth to keep me shut and with his other hand, he held my waist to stop me from moving.

He turned my head and kissed me. That kiss gave me butterflies all over the place I was a mess for him.

While we were having a slow tounge fight and kissing each other. Chan started moving his hips and pressing my waist onto his member. He started leaving small groans and moans in between our kisses.

He pulled me really tight onto him. He stopped kissing me and put his head on my shoulder, biting into my blue hoodie. After another but louder groan left his mouth he came inside his pants.

"you did well" I told him and kissed his forehead.

He laughed slightly while still breathing heavily still living trough his moment
"no yo-u did wel-l baby"

----------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed the story!

I will leave the rest of the story up to you guys. Who knows what they will do once they arrived at the hotel 😉